not a couple thingy, not at all

Tay just finished changing up when he heard the doorbell. He rushes to the door but finds Muk ahead of him. Oh, hi there New! Please come in. She greets New with obvious enthusiasm. She turned around and saw Tay standing just behind her.

Muk's eyes go back to New, then back to Tay, uhhmm, so, is this a couple thingy? she asked both boys with a choked laugh.

Tay's eyebrows furrowed. What?

Uhhmm, you're both wearing long sleeves knitted stripes that pretty much look like the same brand and even size, Muk replies with eyebrows raised.

The shades are not the same, so technically it's not the same, Tay in defense.

Muk looks at New, really now? What do you say New?

Hmmm... yeah, it does look like a couple thingy huh? New nods in agreement.

Muk laughs while Tay gives New a slap on the arm.

They were all now seated on the sofa. I am Muk by the way. Happy to finally meet you. I'm Tay's prettiest sister.... and maybe.. your future sister-in-law, she says naughtily.

Uhmm, glad to finally meet you too PMuk... and it would surely be nice to have you as a sister-in-law, New sends her a sweet nod.

PMukkk!!! Stop teasing okay!! You're starting to get on my nerves!

What?! I am not teasing at all. I'm stating a fact, am I not New?

Right! Right! Fact verified! And I completely agree with you, New shows his two thumbs up sign and gives Muk his biggest smile.

See Tay, he agrees with me. Geez! Relax okay! I better go check our dinner before your face goes completely magma-red. Muk giggles and starts to hum a Lauv song... "I like me better when I'm with you..."

Tay and New were now alone in the living room. What do you think are you doing by giving PMuk those crazy replies?

Aren't you the one who told me to get ready with your sister's heavy teasing?

Yes, I did tell you that. But you don't have to give in to her teasing.

Te, are you pissed or are you nervous? Or are you giggling inside? New asks laughing and starts to tickle Tay.

Geez New! You're starting to get on my nerves too. Tone it down okay. You might go overboard and send wrong details.

Tone it down? It's not overboard when I'm just telling the truth Te.

Newwwww!!! You know clearly what I mean okay?

Oke! Oke! New hushes Tay. Will you just chill and relax? It's going to be a lovely night and I plan to enjoy my dinner oke? Now, now... he leans closer to Tay, where's Mama? New quickly stands up to go to the kitchen before Tay can go berserk on him.