T H I R T Y S E V E N *

Start from the beginning

"Gosh you're so cute."

"Really? Cute? As we're about to have sex?"

"Right. Hot. You're so hot." She smirked.

He chuckled then brought his lips back to her as he turned them around again and brought them to his bed.

He moved his hands to her upper waist to push her down onto the bed.

"Rough. I like it." She tilted her head.

"Good to know." He climbed over her.

"Remember. Fast make it fast."

"Mhm." He said taking off his shirt.

She proceeded to do the same.

Regulus kept his pants on for now and pulled down Madelines underwear with her pants.

"I see where this is going." She said as she watched him.

Regulus leaned down to meet her lips. He trailed his hand down to her clit. He traced his finger along her folds, applying pressure but not as much as she wanted given she brought her hips forward as she grind on his hand, that was what she needed. She moaned into his mouth before dropping her head back.

He found her hole then started to finger her with two fingers at the perfect speed for her. He started to trail kisses down her jaw and stoped to suck on the skin of her neck to leave hickeys, already marking her on the first day. He did the same going down to her breast, which she still had her black bra on.

"Okay wait." She placed her hands on his chest.

"What did I do something wrong?" He pulled his hand away.

"No." She chuckled at how worried he looked. "Like I said multiple times. We don't have all night so I'm switching things up so we can both enjoy ourselves." She pressed her lips together.

"Oh believe me I'm enjoying myself alright." He smirked.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Shut up you dork, and take your pants off." She had a serious face again.

Regulus stood up off the bed and took off his jeans. "Alright now come here." She said, propped up on her elbows. Regulus crawled up the bed till their faces were were over each other.

"Now switch." She said. Regulus rolled to his right side, his back now on the bed, he scooted to the middle when she was out of the way and on top of him.

Madeline pulled her hair to the side then lowered herself down, she kissed him once and hard on the lips then moved to his neck, leaving marks just like he did, then continuing the trail down his chest till she got to the waistband of his underwear. He watched her the whole time while biting his lip.

Madeline looked up at him as she slid his boxers off of him.

"Before you get any ideas. No I'm not giving you head. I'm classy."

He just leaned his head back and laughed. That laugh quickly turned into a low groan as she used her hand to start pumping his dick to get him hard, applying the right amount of pressure which she could tell by his facial expressions and the occasional moans the slipped past his lips.

Once she was satisfied she went on top of him, a leg on each side bent at the knees to prop her up. She used her hand to guide him to her entrance, when she knew it was there she slowly lowered herself down on to him, she held her breath as she went down, so did he, and when she moved her hips back up, now being used to it she let out that breath with a moan.

"Okay..." she said quietly.

M began grinding on him, using her hips, and gradually picking up the pace as necessary.