two.

Should I keep going? Leave comments and vote! Thank you.

Monét woke up the next morning ready for today's adventures, she didn't have time to look around her room or see the closet because last night as she touched her room she stripped, showered and went to sleep naked

Monét woke up the next morning ready for today's adventures, she didn't have time to look around her room or see the closet because last night as she touched her room she stripped, showered and went to sleep naked. Rolling out of the bed she grabbed her Pink Versace robe similar to the one Nicki Minaj had on Instagram and walked through her giant closet. She had everything from Chanel, Fendi, Prada, Versace and Burberry inside.

Her circumstances might have been bad but she loved everything about her closet. She had an abundance of shoes. Along with jewelry, her smiled faded, noticing the charm bracelet her mother gave her.

No one knew about the bracelet and how important it was to her, except her family and things started to become more clear but it had only pissed her off.

"Nelly." Her mind went back to the cash app she received right before she quickly walked away. She thought she could trust Nelly but someone living in the hood would do anything for some bands.

Walking out of her room, she rushed down the hallway to find what seemed like what would be the Master bedroom. Knocking on the door loudly, she stood with her arms crossed.

The door flew open and Monét pushed past him. She knew that he was dangerous but she also knew that he needed her. She had to be cautious but not scared.

"How much was I worth?!" She yelled out. "How much did you pay my cousin? at least give me a reason not to go beat her fucking ass for basically selling me to you. Hell, I'm not that mad for a certain price I would've gave you at least two of my cousins."

"You're worth a lot and if your cousin knew your worth she would've asked for more and I would've given it to her. All it took was 100,000. The cash app notification was collateral. She gets the rest in cash today. She's going to blow it all by next week. She's not too bright and if she causes problems I'm going to kill her."

Samael sat down on his bed staring at Monét. "Today is the first day of our wedding planning. Is this something you want me to participate in or do you want to do it with Dess?"

Monét turned her head to the side, she didn't want to deal with him but she knew she could make him miserable is she dragged him along to do wedding things.

"You're coming with me. Do we have a venue?" Monét wanted to make the best of the situation, she'd always had plans of her dream wedding and even though she wasn't in love with him, at least he was handsome and she didn't have a limit.

"Yeah, I do. It's our family venue, it's big as hell and we can make it into whatever you want to. We're meeting the wedding planner at 2" He stared at her making her nervous, she felt little under his stare.

"Oh, and here." Pulling a box out of his pocket, Monét quickly opened it and her mouth fell. This was surely going to weigh her hand down.

"This ring was personally picked out by me. Do not take it off. Ever. Now go finish getting dressed and meet me downstairs." Monét bit down on her bottom lip rushing out of his bedroom.