cli

"minho!!!!" jisung sings out, shaking minho gently to try and wake him up. "come on babe, it's christmas!"

minho groans and opens his eyes. "what time is it, ji?"

"eight am!" ji smiles sweetly at his lover. he was currently straddling him, hands shaking the olders shoulders.

"it's too early," min whines. he wraps his arms around jisung's neck, pulling the younger closer. he connects their lips for a second then pulls jisung onto his chest. "let's sleep for a bit longer."

"noo," ji says. he rolls off of minho and quickly runs out of the room. min lifts his head up to see if he could see where he went but couldn't see anything.

"baby?" min calls out. when he gets no answer he lets out a long sigh and flips the covers off of himself. min slides out of bed and slowly makes his way out of his bedroom.

"merry christmas," a voice whispers in the dancers ear. arms wrap around his waist and the familiar warmth of his boyfriend comforts him.

minho turns around and looks at jisung. the younger boy had a bow on top of his blond hair and he had the cutest smile spread on his face. he was wearing christmas themed boxers which made the elder giggle. min leans in and presses a soft kiss to jisung's nose.

"i love you."

"i love you too, you adorable cutie."

jisung grabs minho's hand and pulls him into the living room. there was a fake tree set up with a few gifts underneath it. the two had decorated it a week or so ago when they had managed to sneak jisung into min's apartment overnight. they had done that yesterday too.

ji sits down crisscross on the carpet, pulling minho down next to him. he excitedly hands the dancer a poorly wrapped gift. minho opens it slowly, giggling when ji lets out an impatient whine. the dancer discards the wrapping paper completely and looks down at the cardboard box he had.

"go on, open it!" ji encourages, rocking back and forth with excitement.

minho opens the box and gapes at what was inside. jisung watches, biting his lip anxiously as he waits for minho's reaction.

"jisung-"

"if you don't like it, we can trade them in for something prettier or more your style! or i can just return them and get you something else! whatever you want i can get yo-"

"sungie," min cups jisungs cheeks with his hands. "you're rambling, baby."

jisung pouts and looks down. "sorry.."

"look at me," min says. ji looks up and their eyes meet. minho leaves a soft kiss on ji's forehead. "i love them so much. i love you so much."

ji smiles and lunges forward, kissing minho softly. he takes the box and pulls out one of the silver rings. "they're promise rings. i know we're still just starting our lives but i know that right now i can't really imagine it without you. i love you so much and i do want us to stay together."

"i want that too, sungie."

jisung slips the ring onto minho's middle finger with a soft smile. min quickly grabs the other ring and slides it onto the younger's middle finger.

"they're so pretty," min says. he flattens his hand against the youngers, admiring the two rings. "you have an exquisite taste, babes."

"thank you, i google searched a lot," ji jokes. "we can go back to bed now. i was just really excited to give you your ring."

min smiles at the younger and pulls him into a hug. "i love you."

"i love you too, minmin."

-
merry christmas to all who celebrate!!! happy holidays!!!!!!!