cxxvii

cw // making out

minho ruffles jisungs hair, placing a quick kiss on the youngers forehead. "look at you, so cute."

jisung blushes lightly and smiles back. "i know."

min rolls his eyes, shoving jisung's shoulder lightly. ji gasps dramatically and shoves min back. min grabs jisung, pulling the rapper on top of him. ji rests his head on min's chest, smiling to himself.

"i still can't believe your here," jisung sighs happily. min giggles, his fingers running through the youngers hair.

"well i am. you've got me for a whole week and a half."

"i'm so excited, we get to travel together!"

min's fingers make their way to jisung's hair as he peppers kisses all over the youngers head. "i love you, by the way."

jisung giggles and scoots up, placing a quick kiss on min's lips. "i love you too."

a knock on the door snaps them out of their lovey daze. ji rolls off of minho and walks towards the door, fixing his hair on the way their. he peeps through the hole and groans. "what do you want bin?"

"let me in~" changbin singsongs from the other side of the door, his hand turning the knob obnoxiously.

"hold on, let me get dressed." ji giggles to himself as he watches bins eyes widen. he skips over to minho and gives him a final kiss.

"you aren't dressed?!" bin yells from the doorway.

"well it's only 9 am and you came over unannounced," ji yells back, pulling on a shirt. he opens the door and bin pushes him aside,
walking straight towards the fridge.

"the water in our room cost money," bin says as he opens a water bottle.

"so does ours!" jisung yells, grabbing the bottle before changbin can drink from it. bin snatches it back, taking a long sip while staring directly into the others eyes.

minho watches with amusement and sighs contently. he could definitely get used to this.

***

jisung lets out a whine as min kisses down his neck, one hand pulling at the elders hair and the other at the bed sheets.

"shhh baby," min whispers then continues his assault on jisung's neck. of course he couldn't suck or bite or do anything that could cause a hickey by any chance, but his tongue still could do wonders.

ji's legs tighten around minho's waist and he turns his head a little further to the side so min has a better angle. min smirks to himself, "what a good boy."

another soft whine escapes the rappers mouth at the praise and he ruts his hips up against minho. min just ignores it, letting jisung do what he wants.

"min please," jisung begs, his eyes starting to cloud with want. min just shakes his head.

"you have to be able to walk to perform, baby."

ji rolls his eyes and captures min's lips with his. he licks eagerly into the elders mouth, the latter emitting a quiet moan.

the two enjoy themselves for a few minutes before jisung pulls away and jumps off the bed. he starts rummaging through min's suitcase, the elder watching in curiosity.

"what're you looking for, hannie?"

ji ignores the elder and continues his search. min watches in amusement, his head propped on his hands.

jisung turns around quickly, throwing a camera at minho with a smile. "we're going sight seeing!"

"what sights are there to see here?"

"..i don't know. i have no clue where we are."

minho stares at jisung and they both laugh. "cmere, i want more kisses."

-
short chapter because im depressed but its been super long since i updated, sorry bout that :(