xxxviii

i'm sooo sorry this took so long! my mental state is low rn lmao <3
-

"for fucks sake, stop asking!" jisung whines, throwing a pencil at changbin. he needed to finish this song, or at least the chorus, before chan got back to their studio or he'd be dead meat.

"don't talk to me like that you brat!" changbin pipes, swatting jisung playfully. jisung sighs and pushes changbin away from him.

"we can go see your boyfriend after i finish this chorus, have some patience." jisung focuses back onto the paper infront of him, tuning out a whining changbin. he was currently writing a song that would hopefully be included on one of their next albums. chan wanted it by today but jisung had procrastinated as always and now was stressed.

a half an hour passes and jisung finally finishes the chorus and a verse. chan would hopefully give him an extension, its not like they had an actual deadline. their next comeback was already ready to be released, everything already done.

"i finished!" jisung announces and changbin instantly launches up from his chair and grabs the paper excitedly. he reads the lyrics with a smile and pats jisung's head once he finishes.

"they're beautiful!" changbin says as he gives the paper back to jisung. "if chan doesn't like it then he must be sleep deprived!"

"he's always sleep deprived bin," jisung jokes. he stands up from his chair and grabs his jacket, pulling it on. "what're you waiting for, hyung? lets go see your boyfriend."

"he isn't my boyfriend!" changbin defends. the conversation quickly changes to their comeback as they walk to the ice cream parlor and before they know it, they're at the door.

jisung opens the door and motions for bin to go in, adding a "ladies first" which earns him a hard wack on his shoulder. they both laugh and make their way to the counter.

"hey lix," changbin says, his persona changing completely. jisung has to keep in a laugh as he watches the scene. felix greets him back and blushes when changbin shoots him a compliment.

"sorry to interrupt love birds but can i get a strawberry cheesecake sundae lixie? please and thank you," jisung butts in, smirking as changbin scowls at him. felix quickly serves them and the two make their way to a seat across the parlor.

"why aren't you guys dating yet? they're obviously sexual tension there!" jisung pipes as they sit down at a high table.

"there is not!" changbin whines and take a bite of his ice cream. "we just enjoy talking."

"please! he was mentally undressing you! how did you not notice?" jisung says, his voice a little too loud for changbin's liking. bin wacks jisung again and glares at him which just sends the younger into a laughing fit.

on the other side of the shop, felix watches the two with a soft smile. bin was super oblivious but it was cute. he'd figure it out soon enough and when he did felix would be waiting with an ice cream discount.

felix gets snapped out his daze as the bell attached to the door rings. an exaggerated sigh exits his mouth when he sees minho and he knows that the elder was there to annoy him.

"lixie my buddy!" minho pipes and slides towards the younger. felix fakes a bored look on his face to try and shoo the elder away.

"you seem bored, good thing i've arrived to cheer you up!" minho chimes, jumping up to sit on the counter. he gets pushed off almost instantly and scolded as felix starts to clean the spot. minho laughs evilly as he watches the younger.

"can i have some ice cream?" minho asks, his eyes begging.

"depends, will you leave if i give it to you?"

"no."

"then no."

"please lixie! i'll tip you!"

jisung laughs at something changbin says a little too loudly which catches the eldest dancers attention across the parlor. his eyes widen once he realizes that his idol was literally 20 feet away from him and he hides his face.

"whats got you all cowardly?" felix asks as he sets down a bowl of ice cream for minho. he follows minho's line of sight and smirks when he realizes his friend was staring at jisung.

"go talk to him silly, he won't bite," felix encourages and laughs as minho shakes his head frantically.

"i have to mentally prepare for that lix, today ain't the day." minho says and grabs his ice cream. he throws down a few bills on the counter and bolts out of parlor. felix pumps his fist in victory at getting rid of minho- he loved his friend dearly but when he bothered him at work he got annoyed and he definitely didn't need that with changbin around.

felix grabs a few napkins and makes his way over to the table where the two idols where sitting. he smiles and greets them, setting the napkins down as an excuse incase his manager asked what he was doing.

"ji, you need to come here more often," felix says, earning two confused looks. "my friend always comes in and bothers me but once he saw you he bolted! coward, amirite?"

jisung laughs, "which friend? does he stan 3racha or something?"

"you guys know each other very well," felix giggles and pretends to fix the napkins. "his name is minho!"

jisung almost chokes on his ice cream which causes a loud laugh from changbin. "minho?!"

"is it the minho you're in love with?" changbin asks with a wide smile. jisung smacks his arm- not hard enough to hurt him but hard enough to make changbin laugh more- and his face turns red.

"my minho was in the same room as me? i'm gonna pass away," jisung jokes and pulls out his phone. "i'm gonna hold this above him!"

felix and changbin both laugh and fall into their own conversation until the two idols decide its time to head back before chan gets back from his meeting.

"see you guys later!" felix pipes and waves his friends away. the two rappers pull up their masks and quickly exit the parlor.