lvii

"i don't see why we can't do it in secret," changbin bickers once all three of 3racha was in the living room.

"they'll find out," chan says. his voice was calm and collected, like he had been expecting this conversation. "we're monitored constantly."

"obviously not because me and felix have been out together twice and neither of you have even noticed!"

"they will find out and they'll either force you to completely cut off contact or fire you. i'm giving you the luxury of being able to stop that from happening." chan argues, his voice getting slightly louder.

"the luxury?!" changbin was screaming, causing jisung to shrink into himself. arguing scared him, he always thought it was his fault. and now the two people he loved the most in the world were at each others throats.

"yes! you can still keep in contact with him! you can't have the label or give the affection whilst in public. it'll ruin your career! would you want to risk everything for a boy?"

changbin was silent. chan sighs and sits down next to jisung, the younger instantly crawling into his arms.

"i just don't understand," jisung speaks up, his voice quiet. "you were encouraging us to get into relationships but now we can't be?"

"i made a mistake, i admit to it. i was acting as your friend and not a leader, i'm sorry. but management had called me in and told me to make sure that you guys weren't breaking the rules. our comeback is right around the corner, a dating scandal would ruin it."

jisung wanted to feel something; anger, sadness, anything. but he just felt blank.

"you don't have to cut contact off, but no labels and no publicity. i'm serious." with that, chan stands up and leaves the house.

the youngest makes his way to his room and falls down onto his bed. he silently cursed at himself for letting the feeling of emptiness come back, but there wasn't much he could do. just wait it out.

-
another update because i can do whatever the fuck i want