lxxxi

"i don't want ice cream, i want felix."

"i honestly don't remember asking."

"i'm going to fucking murder you."

chan giggles at his groupmates banter as they walk down the street towards the ice cream parlor. he hated keeping them away from their crushes, but it's be best for the comeback. full concentration on the songs was what they needed.

the three arrive at the familiar ice cream shop and walk in. changbin sighs disappointingly when he sees some random stranger behind the counter instead of his beloved. they order quickly and make their way to a table in the back.

"cheer up fellas," chan speaks up as he watches the other two sulk. "you'll be able to talk to them after tomorrows session."

"tomorrow is so far away though," jisung pouts, licking at his ice cream.

"you don't know what we're going through. you're a lonely, old man." changbin adds on, causing himself and jisung to snicker.

"what did i do to deserve this?" chan dramatically grasps at his chest.

"cockblock your groupmates."

"it's for a good cause!"

the bell attached to the parlor's door rings but nome of the boys pay any mind to it. they continue their playful argument, not noticing the three dancers that had walked into the parlor.

"i'm telling you guys, it's probably something for the comeback. siracha hasn't had one in awhile!" hyunjin chimes, handing the server the money for the trios ice creams.

"it's 3racha for the love of all things holy." minho whines, licking his ice cream. he leads the trio across the ice cream parlor and they settle into a booth. "you think he'd tell me though."

"chan's really strict when it comes to the company shit," felix speaks. "he probably forbid them for speaking to us."

"see, felix gets it!" hyunjin pipes, earning himself a hard wack from minho.

"i just miss jisung," min pouts. "should i go to their house? would that be too intrusive?"

"i don't think you'll have to," hyunjin says, staring behind minho's back. min turns around and his eyes widen when he sees jisung.

"holy fuck he's right there!" min says, setting his ice cream down.

felix almost bolts out of the booth but is pulled back by his friends. he pouts and cusses them out.

"we gotta make it nonchalant," minho says. "the public can't know, remember?"

felix nods sadly and the three watch the others anxiously.

"what are we even waiting for?" felix butts in after a few minutes.

"uh-"

"shut up, minho. i'm reading their lips." hyunjin snaps.

"minho hyung, you unbearable little sh-"

"shhhhh!!!"

"i'm going to fucking end you, you little fuck." minho stands up and walks straight over to the table where 3racha was sittint. he didn't have a plan but oh well.

the blond sits down next to jisung with a smirk, "fancy seeing you here."

jisung almost chokes on his ice cream once his eyes meet with minho's, a wide smile spreading on his face.

"holy fucking shit, minho!" jisung exclaims, grabbing onto minho's arm. he clings to the elder, making minho smile.

"you have a lot of explaining to do, brat."

"blame chan!" chan's eyes widen and he holds his ice cream infront of his face. minho cocks his head, faking anger to see what chan would do.

"calm your man!" chan exclaims. minho laughs, his expression changing and chan just glares at him.

"is felix here?" changbin cuts in and minho nods. bin stands up and walks away from the table, presumably to find felix.

"i miss you, punk." min says, his hand resting on the youngers thigh.

"i've missed you too, i'm so sorry for not texting. i wasn't allowed to." jisung pouts.

"i understand that. oh my god this means 3racha comeback soon right- oh my fu-" min starts to ramble, earning himself a giggle from the rapper.

"yes it does! you've known about this dumbie."

"but still-"