xlv

these are their outfits minus the jackets lmao

-

-

to say jisung was nervous would be an understatement. he still wasn't exactly sure as to what him and minho would be doing on their "date", and although the uncertainty would thrill others, he had anxiety. what if it became awkward? what if minho didn't want to hang out with him afterwards because he was a boring person? everything could go wrong.

the brunet's grip on the wheel of his car was tight as he thought of things that could go wrong. even though he had been assured by changbin and chan that he'd do great,- that he was naturally a not awkward person and very talkative- he was still nervous.

"you have arrived at your destination." the rappers phone says, snapping jisung back into reality. he was in front of an apartment building, which made sense. its not like he was a famous rapper living with his two groupmates. he didn't need a big house- or even a house at all.

"alrighty jisung, you've got this. it's just minho. just the boy you've been talking to for god knows how long and are probably in love with. it ain't that deep." jisung says, attempting to mentally prepare himself. a tap on the window snaps him out of his thoughts and his head turns to look at who dare touch his precious car.

"holy fuck." jisung whispers once his eyes meet with the boy he'd been talking with for a little over a month. his heartrate was climbing rapidly and he could feel his palms getting sweaty. his brain was going crazy, repeating the others name like a chant. minho minho minho.

"you've been sitting out here for a few minutes," minho giggles, his voice loud enough to be hears through the car door. "i was wondering how long it'd take for you to muster up the courage to come find me!"

jisung blushes and unlocks the door, offering a shy smile to the other. what the fuck. he wasn't normally this.... panicked?