cii

jisung sips at his honey tea, eyes focused on the tv. he was watching an episode of some random anime while he waited for him members to come back so they could leave for the tour.

the rapper wasn't sure how he was feeling. definitely heartbroken, but he knew there must be something wrong with minho. he just wanted to help him but minho was pushing him away.

jisung definitely regretted ending it with min, but what could he do? he was leaving in less than an hour for a world tour. no way he could fix his relationship.

the door to the house opens but jisung doesn't spare it a glance. "chanbinnie hyung, can you bring me some more honey?"

after not receiving an answer, jisung sighs and looks away from his anime. when his eyes meet with minho's, he tenses up. "oh. you're here."

jisung goes to leave the room but min moves fast, grabbing the boys wrist. their eyes meet and jisung softens instantly.

"i'm so sorry," minho says.

jisung doesn't say anything and instead looks down. min pulls the younger onto the couch, keeping a reasonable distance.

"i was in an abusive relationship," minho starts. jisung gasps quietly; he didn't think minho would actually open up to him.

"he did a lot of things to me, i won't go into detail but it was bad. i'm still messed up from it. i have trust issues, i sometimes can't sleep without someone in the same room as me, i get ptsd from the smallest things. i'm so much to handle and i guess i didn't want you to go through that."

jisung reaches out for the dancers hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze. "min, i want to be with you no matter what. you make me happy and nothing will change that."

min just nods and jisung wraps his arms around him. the two lay on the couch, tears seeping into jisung's shirt as minho let tears fall.

"i love you. so much."

"i love you too."

-
sorry this is shit, i had no motivation to write??