The coordination of the operation was taken by Minister Kim himself despite his presidential candidacy. After this success, there is no doubt, he is going to be the most promised candidate for this election.

According to the police department, the police worked with several informants from both syndicates. Especially, one of them was a high ranked member of the gang. It is unclear when the trial will take place, but there is no doubt this is going to be the biggest trial of the year."

The reporter announced, and both men held their breaths.

"Is it really over?" Jonghyun asked.

"Is it?" Kibum repeated, only to answer the question the next second.

"It is over, Jonghyun," he exclaimed, "it's over."

"I can't believe it's over," Jonghyun said with joy.

After a second of silence, Kibum replied, heading back to the kitchen, as Jonghyun followed him.

"I need another drink," Kibum said.

"Me too. Can I have one?" Jonghyun asked, and Kibum widened his eyes.

"Champagne?" He asked in disbelief. As Jonghyun nodded, he frowned even more.

"But you don't drink," Kibum stated, "I mean... I'm confused."

Shyly, Jonghyun chuckled. "I do now," he responded.

"What's going on?" Kibum narrowed his eyes. "When we first met, you did drink. Then suddenly you stopped and now out of nowhere you drink again?"

"Why?" Kibum asked, placing his fingers on his chin like he was a detective.

"Do you remember our first date?" Jonghyun asked. Immediately, a smirk appeared on Kibum's face.

"Of course, I do. I remember our first night too," winked Kibum.

"Well, I don't," Jonghyun admitted.

"Yeah, I remember that too," Kibum's voice changed as the memories came to his mind. The younger crossed his arms, looking like he was about to scold Jonghyun again.

"Yeah," Jonghyun faked a smile, "and that's the reason."

"I don't get it," Kibum shook his head.

"Well, we had - as you said - a "wonderful first night", but I couldn't remember because I was drunk."

"Jonghyun, you're not telling me you haven't drunk the whole time because you're afraid of another hangover?" Kibum's smile faded right away as he noticed Jonghyun's seriousness.

"Really?" Kibum asked in disbelief.

"I knew you could disappear anytime" Jonghyun confessed. A wave of old guilt hit Kibum once again. Every time he thought about Jonghyun knowing his true identity the whole time, he couldn't help but feel bad.

"I'm sorry," Kibum sighed. No matter how often Jonghyun had told him not to apologize, his mind hadn't learned yet.

"I didn't mean it like that. I just meant... I knew our time could be limited, so I wasn't missing a second of it by being drunk... You know, just in case."

"Just in case I'd leave you?" Kibum questioned. Tears welled up in his eyes.

"Kibum, you're not going to cry, are you?" Jonghyun asked, only to earn a punch in his belly.

"Do you expect me not to cry after saying something cheesy like that?" The younger yelled, wiping away his tears while Jonghyun pulled him in for a tight embrace.