He knew it was coming. Still, Kibum jumped as the cork shot into the air with a loud bang. Jonghyun let out a quiet chuckle, only to earn a hard punch on his upper arm.

"Don't laugh at me," Kibum pouted, and Jonghyun apologized, still having a smile on his face.

Jonghyun poured the champagne into a glass and handed it to Kibum, before pouring himself a glass of orange juice.

"Congratulations on your graduation and on the job offers. Those companies recognize a genius designer when they see one." Jonghyun said, raising the glass for a cheer.

"Thank you," replied Kibum, and they both took a sip of their drinks.

"I'm so glad you're no longer a student," Jonghyun told his lover, "now I can openly hold your hand and openly kiss you on the campus."

"What are you talking about?" Kibum tilted his head.

"You were never my professor. We weren't even in the same faculty," he added.

"Yeah, but I didn't want the other students to think badly of you for being in a relationship with a professor." Jonghyun patted the back of his head shyly.

"First of all, Professor Doctor Kim Jonghyun," Kibum teased the older, knowing Jonghyun hated it when people called him by his full title, "we are not 'in a relationship'. We've been married for almost two years already. Actually, we even got married twice. Get that in your head, you dummy."

Jonghyun laughed at his husband's faked anger. The memories of their wedding overwhelmed his mind with joy. Their "real" wedding took place at the beach in the Maldives where they had their first date. It was a private and small ceremony with no one else but their closest friends and family members. Kibum had tears in his eyes as the pastor called him by his real name and announced them to be married. Jonghyun still remembered how his hands were shaking as he kissed Kibum at sunset. He was so afraid it could be just a dream for he still couldn't believe how lucky he was to have that person by his side forever, as long as they both shall live.

"Second, are you telling me you're having naughty professor-student fantasies about us?" Kibum smirked.

"You've got me there," winked Jonghyun.

"Well, officially I'm still a student until midnight. We still got a few hours," Kibum said, slowly approached Jonghyun. The smirk remained on his lips. "Shall we fulfill your fantasy?"

"Professor~," Jonghyun's burned up as Kibum leaned over, whispering in his ear with the most seductive voice. Closed his eyes, Jonghyun breathed in until his lungs were filled with nothing else but Kibum's sweet scent.

Just as they were about to lock their lips, both phones wouldn't stop vibrating. Growled, they grabbed their phones, and at the same moment, they both gasped. Whatever was on the screens, it got their attention for minutes until their eyes left the displays. Staring at each other, they searched for confirmation by the other.

"Jonghyun," Kibum stuttered, "did you get the same Google alert?"

"I...," even Jonghyun was speechless for a moment. Synchronized, they rushed to the living room, turning on the television. As they switched to the Korean TV, the reporter was already talking about the breaking news.

"...Prepared by the biggest and longest undercover operation in the history of the police departments, a racier this huge has never happened. On the same day and almost at the same time, the police took down two of the biggest criminal syndicates in several cities.

Kim Sooman, the new Black Lotus' leader was injured during the fire exchange, but he was arrested alive. Three years ago, Sooman ordered the murder of the former leader who also was his brother, and took over the syndicate. He was also suspected of murdering his nephew, Kim Kibum, who was found dead in the Han River.