Acknowledgements

First and foremost, I want to thank all of my readers for coming along this ride with me. A special thank you to the ones that have stuck with it for the near three years it took to finally complete this book. Those of you who waited for me to rewrite this thing to the 100K plus word-beast this became have a special place in my heart, truly.

There have been a lot of writers who have come into my life over the past year as well. A lot of these people help motivate me and keep me in a positive head space, which was much needed in a year like 2020. I want to thank some of those people here as well.

So thank you Van_Carley for encouraging me to join NaNoWriMo this year. Without her encouragement I would have not been able to have given you all a chapter a day for nearly two months straight. Van's a great person, full of sass and spunk. She's an awesomely talented friend as well who writes some seriously action-packed stories.

ESHurricane for being my sister from another mister. You all want to talk about positive, supportive, loving people— that's Emily in a nutshell. Probably one of my most favorite humans of all time. She's got works on and off Wattpad since she's a badass indie author. Thank you for always being there and all of your support. You have no idea how much you are appreciated.

Also a big thank you to our resident werewolf extraordinaire, PebbleQueen for letting me always bounce ideas off of her, even when I'm spoiling things for her. Lol. She's been such a wonderful little smol bean in my life this year. Thanks for all the laughs and 'exciting' gif sharing (especially for QJ).

LailaLiliana has been my friend since pretty much the beginning of my Wattpad writing journey. She's the one you can all thank for sharing a picture that led my mind to create this story. Which, if any of you remember, was only supposed to be a 3K word short story. As we all know, I have zero-chill though, which is also why there is going to be a second book now.

So, once again, thank you to all my writer friends for the motivation, the support, and most importantly, the friendship.

To all of my readers, thank you for reading my insanity and sticking with me. Those of you who came from my other stories to this one, which is very different than what I usually write here, I appreciate you giving this book a read.

All in all I feel a great appreciation for everyone who's been there for me in such a dark year. So thank you all for being a light in the darkness.

Happy Holidays!

- Andi