☆2018 Wattys Shortlist☆
Nanowrimo 2017 participant - And winner!
Featured: Water in a Time of Thirst
I'm a 34-year-old insomniatic daydreamer (that's me in the photo). I'm married, a mother of 2 rambunctious Terrier breeds and I'm a proud Aunt :) My stories usually take place in San Francisco. It's my hometown so naturally, I think it's a spectacular setting. I write in multiple genres, but they always have a little romance in them. Guess I'm just a sucker for it.
Wattpad Bragging Rights (so far):
1) Winner of SciFriday Challenge 18
2)Was a Reviewer for @NewAdultReads
3) Made Top 25 in @Lenovo #Backtoschool contest.
4) Honorable Mention for Mystery Friday contest#2
5) Was a Beta reader for The Solution by @GeekAtlas and for The Last City by @hjnelson -- both are amazing authors that I support.
6) Chosen to be part of the 30 Tales of Spring anthology by the @_Once_Upon Fantasy community.
7) NaNoWriMo 2017 Winner
8) Picked for the Wattys 2018 Longlist
9) Made it to the Wattys 2018 Shortlist
When I'm not reading and writing I'm working in healthcare, specifically Cardiology. It's something I'm very proud of considering my struggles with ADHD and Dyslexia (which is very much real and bugs me to my core when people try to say that learning disabilities aren't real).
I'm also a pretty mellow person, so I'm usually listening to music, watching movies or attempting to teach myself how to play the Ukulele. I'm close to my family as well, so you'll find me amongst them cracking jokes.
If you happen to come across my stories, please feel free to leave a comment. I'm always looking to improve them and make sure they flow well or make sense. Writing is very personal, and it takes guts to take what you've manifested in your thoughts and formulate them into actual words for people to judge. You're allowing readers into your mind. So have courage and be kind to one another :)
Hopefully, you'll enjoy my contribution to the Wattpad world! Cheers.
- Neither here nor there, but mostly nowhere
- JoinedSeptember 27, 2012