🅦🅐🅣🅣🅟🅐🅓 🅢🅣🅐🅡 & 🅒🅡🅔🅐🅣🅞🅡
Admin/Panelist/Member of @WritersConnx
I'm an insomniactic daydreamer (that's me in the photo). I'm married, a mother of 2 rambunctious Terrier breeds, I'm a proud Aunt, y soy Latina 🇳🇮🇲🇽 My stories usually take place in San Francisco since it's my hometown, so naturally, I think it's a spectacular setting. I write in whatever genre the wind steers me, but always with morally grey characters in chaotic settings.
When I'm not reading and writing, I'm working in healthcare analyzing cardiac arrhythmias. It's something I'm very proud of, considering my struggles with ADHD and Dyslexia. So no matter what people tell you, don't give up!
Some of my accomplishments on Wattpad:
● Top 5 Winner (4th place) in final round of Open Novella Contest 2021
● Round One Winner (2nd place) Open Novella Contest 2021
● Paid Anthology - The One That Got Away
● Featured writer.
● Top 20 in 2019 Standouts
● 2018 Wattys Shortlist.
● 2nd place in 2017 A Step Forth contest.
● Top 25 for Lenovo Back to School contest.
● Winner of the Scifriday challenge #18
If you happen to come across my stories, please feel free to leave a comment. I'm always looking to improve them and make sure they flow well or make sense. Writing is very personal, and it takes guts to take what you've manifested in your thoughts and formulate them into actual words for people to judge. You're allowing readers into your mind. So have courage and be kind to one another :)
Hopefully, you'll enjoy my contribution to the Wattpad world! Cheers.
- Neither here nor there, but mostly nowhere
- JoinedSeptember 27, 2012