"Zane what the hell did you leave on my neck?" I say to him trying my best to keep calm.

There is a pause.

"Zane baby, why did you do it?" that wasn't me.

I turn around to see Kade make kissy noise. I walk to him but he screams and moves away. I turn back around and start walking away from him back towards the stairs.

"What are you talking about?" Now this tells me he knows. People tend say that a lot when they try to deny something. But I know Zane isn't dumb, he is saying this on purpose trying to piss me off.

"The fuc-the mark Zane," I say sickly sweet.

"You know the hickey baby?" Ugh, I turn to slap Kade but he is standing looking at the sky. 

"Which mark Violet?" he asks innocently. I groan loudly.

"Zane, I swear to god if this doesn't go away tomorrow morning, I will personally come to your hotel room to murder you,"

"Threats Violet?"

"Yes." I huff as I walk up the stairs we were doing a photoshoot earlier on. The whole sky has turned dark. 

It changed from its brightful colours to its dark ones.

"And I will be scared because?" 

"Because you wouldn't want to see hell on earth," he chuckles on the other side.

"But you can show me heaven," I turn around and shove him thinking it's Kade without looking and realise that it's not him very soon.

"Shit I'm sorry I thought it was-" I close my eyes when they land on the person's face.

I take a breath before opening them again.

"But that won't be possible without the Devil himself," I roll my eyes and just keep walking till I reach the top. I just shoved him. Him. Where the hell did Kade go fast after saying that?

There are only a few people here. Not as many as there were during the day. It is extremely calm making me smile. I walk closer to the edge leaning against the wall, and watch the twinkling lights of the Eiffel tower.

"What are you smiling at?" It instantly drops.

"What are you doing here?" I ask turning to my left.

I lower my arm slowly as I watch him get closer.

As soon as he is within a reasonable distance, I make the mistake of looking in his eyes. They stare back at me. Yet again, everything starts to blur out but I blink making me snap out of whatever that was.

"You-" I raise an accusing finger at him but stop soon when I see Kade standing in the distance.

I don't think he realises that his flash is on.

Zane looks that way too and scoffs. 

"This guy is always stirring shit up," I take my bottom lip between my teeth while looking back. It is true.

"Yeah, but no matter what, I appreciate him so much," I say mindlessly looking towards the tower while leaning over the wall.

"Are you both...together?" He looks away as soon as he says this and I look at him bewildered.

"What? No! He is like a brother to me," I shake my head laughing and look back. 

"You two are very close to be considered friends," it's like he almost spits out the word friends.