"Your hair smells good," you mumble, not really thinking about what you are saying.

"I sure hope so. I do take showers in the mornings."

You hum in acknowledgment as Shota turns and walks into the kitchen. He sets you on a stool and puts some soup in bowls. "It shouldn't be too hot but blow on it before eating it," he warns you.

"Okay, I will," you respond as he sets a bowl in front of you. Shota sits down onto the stool beside you and eats his own bowl of soup since he hasn't eaten in a bit.

As you are eating, you hear your ringtone go off and look around the room. Shota pulls something from his pocket and says, "Picked it up and charged it earlier. Someone has been calling every so often but I didn't want to answer it while you weren't awake."

"Oh, thanks!" Shota hands you your phone and you see that it's your mom calling. "Shit. She's going to be worried," you say as you set your spoon back in the bowl.

You answer the call and your mother is the first to talk. "Y/N why haven't you picked up your phone?! I was worried about you!"

"Ah, sorry mom. I was sleeping," you half-lie. Shota looks at you for the response and you nervously smile.

"Why did you just lie to me. You know I'm not that stupid y/n. What's going on?" Your mother says.

You bite your tongue, now remembering why it was so hard to get away with anything as a child. "The thing decided to happen today and I had forgotten about my phone," you explain.

You can hear your mother sigh on the other side of the phone. "You should have called me when it first happened. You know these get serious sometimes and it worries me."

"I know mom. I just didn't want to worry you. You know how i am, i don't like people worrying about me."

You swear you could hear her roll her eyes at your response.

Shota takes note of the last thing you said, remembering what you said about not wanting to worry him earlier.

You eat some of the soup as your mother replies, "Y/n L/n. What have I told you about not wanting to worry people."

"That its okay to let people worry about me sometimes. Yes mom, I know. That's just not how I am."

"Well I am your mother and I am allowed to worry about you so you better tell me things."

"Yes, mom."

"Anyway, how bad is it this time?"

You hesitate slightly before saying, "It's the worst it's ever been. I've blacked out a couple of times."

"Please tell me you are not dealing with this on your own!" she exclaims worriedly.

"I'm not. An uh friend is taking care of me," you tell her.

You can feel the headache starting to come back, your fingers gripping the table as it gets worse quickly this time.

"Good. I'm glad someone is making sure you are okay."

"Y-yea." Your vision is getting slightly blurry as you sit there trying to keep yourself talking. Shota notices your grip on the table, your knuckles white. Your face is getting pale as you talk.

He stands up and quickly takes care of the bowls, needing to get you back to the bedroom.

Your mom gets worried at the around of the stutter and asks, "Are you okay sweetie?"