The Towering Emotion (part 2)

I finally have the time and the idea to continue this story, so here it is. And I'll focus more on Draco ;)

(Y/n)'s POV.

That seriously awkward and disturbing encounter with Draco while I was busy with Emil really hit me back to the ground.

Emil was still trying to find some place we could continue where we left off when I realized that he wanted something I wasn't ready for. He kind of forced me to let him in my dorm and that brought me into consciousness that all he was up to was nothing but lust.

"Emil," I stopped abruptly and turned to him, "I know this has been great, amazing... You are amazing. But I don't think this is what I want.. And I am truly sorry about this."

"What? (Y/n)? What are you talking about? You were as much as passionate as I was just moments ago! What changed between then and now?" he said looking confounded.

"I don't know. I just.. I think I got carried away. That, there, wasn't me." I added quickly, "I wish I could tell you what changed, but to be perfectly honest, I simply don't know".

Emil's face looked as if something just hit him. "I know." I waited for him to explain. "It's that Malfoy boy, isn't it?"

"Maybe. But I don't know. So before this gets too far, I'd like it to stop. And not only that, I am just not ready. I am sorry, Emil. Sorry."

"Yeah, fine, whatever. I wish you luck and happy. It was great knowing you".
With that he quickly turned around and disappear in the distance.

I was still processing what just happened, not far from the Astronomy Tower, when Draco came down the stairs. And bolted right at me.

"What did you think you were doing??!" he furiously asked me.

I was too exhausted to reply and most part of me wanted to let this all go. But I knew Draco, he wanted answer.
"Doing what, exactly, Draco?" I replied with my basic emotion.

"Up there! With that bloke!" His face was inches from mine and I noticed his nerves bulging on his temple. Guess I hit him where it hurts.

"To be honest, Draco, I really am not in the mood right now." I said desperately.

"Fine. Neither am I." And with that, and a look that seemed like he was ready to have a surgery on my brain to see if something's off, he left, still angry, stomping through the hall, back to his dorm.