The Towering Emotion (part 1)

Your P.o.V

Emil and I were heading to the Black Lake along with a lot of other students. Some said that Hermione and Ron went missing last night. Harry was panicking. Probably not seeing his best friends before the task left him uneasy.

I tried to focus more on the muddy road I was walking on since it was so slippery. Emil was talking to me but I didn't really listen to him. We arrived at the edge of the Black Lake, waiting for the boat to cross us to the dock, where the tournament started.

Once you're at the dock, Draco was there, staring at your entwined fingers with Emil, then looked at you expressionlessly. You nodded at him and he at you. Emil noticed your exchanged glances.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?"

"What? Why is that so?" I kind of retorted at him.

"Hey, I'm just asking. The games started half an hour ago and there's no sign of it finishing soon. I get a little bored. "

"Ugh, fine. I'd like to see who comes out of the water first, though", and as you said it, Krum showed up dragging unconscious Hermione out of the lake. Fleur was still panting from the game, coming out of the water first since she couldn't finish the game. Her sister was under water. Waiting to be rescued. That's why Hermione and Ron were missing the other day. They'd been taken as "captives" for the tournament's purpose. Harry was supposed to save Ron, Krum Hermione, Fleur her sister, and Cedric Cho, the girl from Ravenclaw.

"Well, there's your winner. My schoolmate", he grinned.

"Oh, so much for the cockiness, Miroslav", I punched playfully at his strong arm while making a face.

He caressed my cheek and landed his hand on my chin, holding it up a bit so I could face him and looked deep into my eyes, smiling so sweetly. His face was so close to mine too. Our lips inched and finally touched and I could feel electricity running up my veins. His lips were soft and his movement was gentle. After a while he let go and left me wanting more.

"You..do you..still want to get out of here?" I asked. He nodded and gently took my hand.

I caught a glimpse of Draco looking at us as if he just witnessed something horrifying. I quickly looked away as my hand was yanked away by Emil, following his lead. I smiled widely and excitedly as I wondered where Emil would take me.

Before us was a set of stairs leading to the astronomy tower. My favourite place to take my mind off things and to really enjoy the scenery of Hogwarts' surroundings. Like a sanctuary. We climbed up the stairs and were welcomed by the soothing wind breeze and the porch was overlooking beautiful hills and the ocean line where the sun was about to set.

"This is heaven, I suppose," I said, not looking away from the magnificent view.

"Hahaha don't die yet, (Y/n). But if we were in heaven, than I'm beyond glad that I got to be with you in it," Emil half whispered in my ear with his husky voice that sent the hairs on my back stand up. And his accent. Just breathtaking.

He turned to me and I forcefully had to turn to him as well.

His eyes were looking at mine deeply as if there were an abyss there. Our faces inched closer again. My heart was pounding, demanding to come out of my chest. If it could, it would. I closed my eyes and felt the tip of his finger touched stroked my lower lip to finally landed his on mine. The kiss started slow, then escalated as I could feel his breath and mine getting heavier as if the air suddenly got thinner up here. His left hand roamed around the back of my head, intertwining his fingers with my loose hair. His other hand stroked my arm gently. Our bodies pressed against each other and I could feel the tension and the warmth simultaneously.

He pulled his head back a little to catch a breath and I could see that he was desperate for more. His breath was heavier than mine. "I want you, (Y/n)," and he started kissing me again, this time even more passionately and he moved the kiss down to my neck, unbuttoning the first few of the shirt's buttons. Damn, that felt great. He dropped my robe and I did his. I was untying his tie to get to his shirt just when we heard someone yelling at us.

"Hey! What the bloody hell are you two doing here??!"

We pulled apart from each other and saw that it was Draco. I gasped. Surprised much, and tried to button up my shirt again, yanking my robe from the floor.

"The hell, Malfoy?! What are you doing here yourself??" Emil freaked out, angrily of course, tidying his own shirt I was about to take off earlier.

"I was looking for some fresh air. And this is my school, you Durmstrang hunk. Now it doesn't seem to be fresh anymore," he looked at me intently, and there was a clear hint of disappointment.

Draco's P.o.V

I looked at (Y/n), didn't know how to react on this kind of situation. I didn't know that the two of them were taking each other seriously. But there they were. Like complete passionate lovers.

"Easy there, Draco. You can have the place by yourself. We're leaving," (Y/n) said as she took Emil's hand and walked away. Emil was still looking at me with rage, but I couldn't take my eyes off of (Y/n).

What was wrong with me? I know. It just didn't feel ok to see her like that.
I unconsciously grab (Y/n)'s left hand as she was starting to leave. She looked at me, bewildered.

"What, Draco?" she asked and I couldn't help but noticing the sound of annoyance in her voice. I let her go without saying anything. She gave me a questioning look but then proceeding to climb down he stairs, catching up with the Durmstrang hunk.

I didn't know how to feel. It's like my conscience was not clear each time I saw her with someone else. I got angry, and annoyed, and upset, my heart pounded angrily too, and I didn't know how to get rid of those feelings. It's not just something I had felt before.