Part 2-Early morning practice

Enjoy! Haikyuu does not belong to me.

I left a note to Keishin-nii informing him that I'm fine and only going to practice early for the sake of other first years. I leave through the front door of the store to wait for Tanaka. I'm wearing my athletic/ casual  clothes under my jacket (which is just a hoodie and leggings) and my uniform in my bag pack. I can only help the boys a little. I'm only good at receiving techniques but everything else is lost on me. In just a few minutes I see Tanaka yawning and stretching towards me or just okay at.

"The ass-crack of dawn isn't that cute right?" I jokingly ask stifling a yawn. Yawns really are contagious.

"Yup. I'm not even on time for regular practice." He sighs. We fall in step with each other.

"So any  siblings?" I attempt to start a conversation.

"Ya. Like you I only live with my older sister Saeko. She's 21. Do you have any hobbies?"

"I work in the store from time to time, and I help my Grandpa at his Lil'Tykes Volleyball centre.I just do what I do when I feel like it really. Kinda boring."

"No it's not that's kinda cute. You like kids?" He smiles softly and I blush.

"Ya I really like taking care of them. Kids don't know any better so they need that little helping hand." I explain my face still beat red luckily he does not notice.

"Oh back to my sister. She said she needed pads and tampons and I don't know what to get her." He whispers  embarrassed and I chuckle.

"Sure I'll help you after school."   I smile.

================================================================================

"Kageyama get over your god complex and just toss him a damn set or a spike or a serve. Tanaka, Sugawara  and I did not come here early to see you to argue." I say sternly and throw Kageyama another ball.

The boy groans and Hinata positions himself for a receive. Kageyama jumps and serves the ball with - what I assume is full force directly to Hinata but Hinata doesn't get it properly. 

"That was head on why the hell couldn't you get it? For the 3-on-3 all of my sets will be going to Tanaka just stay out of the way." Kageyama says deeply and Suga, Tanaka and I sigh.

"Hinata. When you receive drop your hips lower, keep your feet light on the ground so you can move to the ball. When in comes Into contact with your fore arms use your legs and push yourself off the ground." I explain softly demonstrating my steps as I go. "Kageyama can you send me one please?" I ask getting into position again. Kageyama jumps serves the ball a little to my right I shuffle drop my hips, bring my arms to gather, push my legs up and return it to the raven haired boys feet.

"Wow Y/N. Do you play?" Sugawara asks me in shock.

"No, only with Grandpa and Keishin-nii. I was never great at any other positions or techniques so I never joined a team."

"You really should Y/N! That was a great receive!" Hinata cries jumping up and down in front of me.

"Ya Y/N with the right practice you c an be really good!" Tanaka yells.

"No, managing seems more fun." I smile at the 4 boys. "Well its almost 7 we need to clean up!" I say in shock looking at my phone. I run up to the nets and start untying them and Tanaka comes and helps me. "So about your sisters stuff. You can come with me to the store and I can help you choose some things." I smile and he blushes. "Don't worry it's sweet that you're getting her stuff for her time of the month." I smile and he nods I guess we got distracted by our conversation that he drops the pole, barely missing my foot.