Part 5 - A Complete Team

Enjoy! 

"You're a cutie!"

"Thank you Nishinoya-senpai." I smile and the short boy squeals at my words. Daichi was right he gets on some high when he's called senpai.

"So where's Asahi?" Nishinoya asks excitedly.

"He hasn't come back yet." Daichi explains,  Nishinoya looks angry.

"Who's Asahi?" I question.

"A big baby that's who. The guy can't deal with one loss and he quits." He explains clenching his fists into a tight ball. "I'm not coming back until he does!" He shouts and leaves the gym. 

"Well Y/N. Noya seems to like you call him senpai and make him come back! NO SMOOCHES!" Tanaka yells and picks me up by my under arms.

"TANAKA!" I squeal kicking my legs around laughing. He places me outside of the gym and ushers me out. "Okay fine." I stick my tongue out and look for Nishinoya and I find him scrolling through his phone on a bench near the gym.

"Hello." I smile and sit next to him.

"If you're here to try and get me back it's not happening." He says firmly and I pout.

"But we have people on the team who need a pro like you to help them perfect their receives." I say. God does Hinata need help. "Daichi doesn't call you Karasuno's Guardian Deity for nothing." I smile.

"He does!" He blushes and I nod.

"Please Noya-senpai." I smile and put my hands together. I swear his mouth foams.

"Okay fine!" 

================================================================================

Tanaka and I are talking on the sides of the court and giggling.

"That only took you five minutes and he's back. What did you do?" He chuckles and I smirk.

"Used my feminine charms. I really just called him Noya-senpai and I was golden." I laugh. Takeda rushes through the gym doors, trips and cases his nose to bleed.

I run up to him with a rag and he laughs and holds it up to his nose.

"I got us a practice match with Nekoma! We will be attending an over night training camp." He smiles and the team looks at me.

"Oh I'm exited." I smirk and the others laugh. Gramps used to take me with him when he had practice matches with Nekoma before I started Junior High. I'm very familiar with Coach Nekomata and his coaching style. 

"Takeda do you think we could get a coach? Not that you aren't doing a good job!" Daichi panics.

"It's okay, relax! I'm working on something. Actually with your brother!" He laughs and my eyes go wide.

"So you're the guy I thought was stalking my brother and I thought the store window! It's fine I'll ask him it's easy to convince him if you're his baby sister." I laugh. "Don't worry he'll be here tomorrow I guarantee it." I put my hand on my heart.

================================================================================

"Hey big brother." I smile as I walk behind the counter, grab a stool and sit next to him.

"How was practice?" He asks, closing a magazine and putting it away. Keishin-nii is always good at that. Paying attention and listening.

"We're having a practice match with Nekoma! It's part of Golden Week Training Camp." I smile. Just thinking about it gets me exited.

"Really!?" I nod in excitement. "I need to make a phone call." He smirks and I do too.

"I hope you accept Takeda's offer." I smile and go upstairs to our home.

================================================================================

"Big brother you do realize that Asahi and Nishinoya are not exactly on speaking terms, right?" I sigh as I watch the game between the neighbourhood association and Karasuno play.

"I didn't, but they need to deal with that on their own. They are on a team. A team's a commitment." He explains an I nod. "There nearly adults so they should act like em from time to time." 

"You sound like Gramps." I smile and he gives me a little head pat.

The teams are on a quick water break and Hinata goes up to my brother. 

"You're the guy from Sakanoshita! You should've called it Ukai dude! I-I mean sir!" He shouts.

"It's named after my Mom's side."H explains. 

I see Asahi talking with Tanaka, Suga and Daichi and walk up to them.

"I don't think we've spoken before. I'm Y/N Ukai year 1." I smile and extend my hand for a shake which takes him by surprise.

"Y-You're not scared of me?" He asks and I giggle.

"Why would I? From what I've heard, you are a big softy." I smile and he shakes my hand.

"Y/N is probably scarier than you!" Tanaka shouts slinging his arms around my shoulder and I blush. I guess Daichi and Suga saw because they started giggling at me.

"Y-YA I am very intimidating and scary!" I stutter and I blush even more out of embarrassment. Asahi looks at me with apologetic eyes.

"Do you have a fever?" Tanaka asks worriedly and I shake my head.

"No! I'm fine!" I muster up a smile.

"Breaks over and baldy get off of my baby sister. I know I said I liked you the other day but that won't matter when I throw you!" Keishin-nii shouts I see Tanaka's eyes go wide and he quickly let's me go.

"Keishin-nii stop it!" I say embarrassed.

================================================================================

Suga, Daichi, Asahi, Kageyama, Hinata, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Noya , Tanaka and I are waking to the store for some meat buns. We are all in high spirits because my brother is now he official coach for the team, who is currently stuck in the teachers office filling out paper work. I'm gonna need to work the store until he comes back.

"I'm gonna make Coach Nekomata eat dirt!" I say happily.

"Did he wrong you?" Suga questions and I shake my head.

"Nope. I'm actually fond of the man, but my grandpa and him are always competing but Gramps is having a harder time." I explain mumbling the last part.

We reach the store and I waltz behind the counter. "Get what you want I'll ring you guys up." I say. One by one they start paying for their things and waiting on the sides for the others.

Sooner or later they leave and I'm left with Tanaka who hands me F/D. 

"You remembered! Thanks." I say opening the drink and taking a sip while he munches on some melon pan. I walk over to the other side and sit on the counter.

"Is your Grandpa okay?" He asks. He must've heard me a few minutes ago.

"He could be better, he's just old y'know. It's hard to see him have a hard time getting up. r when I hear him wince when he goes to sit down. I know he's gonna be gone, just like everybody else but I just wish everyone I know and love could live forever." I feel Tanaka's hand on my cheek.

"It's okay, you can cry." He says softly.