Hung Over

Enjoy post-story one shot number 1!

Yachi, Tsuki , Yamaguchi and I are out clubbing to celebrate the end of our first semester in college. Next semester is gonna be hard to but it's nice to have a break from everything for 2 weeks. I even wore my favourite clubbing dress today. Yams is our designated driver tonight so I get to drink.

"Yachi I'm gonna -hic- go to the ladies room." I say leaving her to watch our things. Tsukishima and Yams went to get us more shots.

I come back to our table to find Yachi yawn and I laugh. Yams and Tsukishima aren't back yet. They are still waiting in line. I take the final sip of my drink before calling Yams and telling him to forget about the drinks and to help me take Yachi back to our dorm. They come back and look at me worriedly. I look at them harder but there bodies become fuzzy.

"Wh-what is I-" I throw up on the floor and let out a groan. 

"Y/N? Are you feeling ok?" Yachi panics.

"How much did you drink? " Yams says worriedly. I see a fuzzy Tsukishima talk on the phone  and I feel someone carry me before I pass out.

TANAKA POV

"Noya don't even with me bro!" I screech as Noya plays an add 4 card to our Uno game before it's my turn. Suga, Asahi and even Daichi are here. Surprised he could make it with how busy he is.

"Tanaka, Tsukishima is calling you." Suga says handing me my phone.

"What do you want?" I say frustrated taking out 4 more cards from my 

" Y/N is drunk out of her mind ." Tsukishima says slowly.

"Is she okay?" I ask. Fuck I knew I should have come with her. The guys turn to look at me with worried faces.

"She's gonna be fine. She threw up most of what she drank. We are dropping her off at your place." He explains and I nod even though he can't see me 

"Where are you guys." I ask quickly.

"We are 10 minutes away. Tadashi is driving and Yachi is with Y/N at the back but she's drunk. I'm in the back seat with them." He says.

"Okay I'll see you then." I sigh before I hang up. " I sigh rubbing my head.

"What h-append   to Y/N?" Asahi asks worriedly and I sigh.

"She's drunk out of her mind is what Tsukishima said. " I sigh and the guys' faces turn worried.

"Did she throw up?" Daichi asks and I shake my head yes  .

I hear a knock on my door and immediately rush up to answer it. I open the door and see Tadashi carrying Yachi on his back and Tsukishima doing the same thing to Y/N. She's awake but barely. Tsukishima hands Y/N to me and we all go inside the dorm. I carry Y/N princess style and she lazily pokes my nose.

"Oh you're cute y'know. I have a boyfriend named Ryu but I can make an exception -hic- for you -hic-." She say in a drunk yet flirtatious way and I laugh. Even when she's drunk she thinks I'm cute. I look at the guys and nod towards Yachi to ask where they are gonna take her.

"We already called Kiyoko to pick her up." Suga says and I nod. 

"We're gonna head out so Y/N can sleep properly and I'll sleep over at Suga and Asahi's dorm." Noya says and I nod before they leave.

"So, so-hic- what do you say cutie." Y/N giggles lazily as she smirks.

"Y'know I'm already your boyfriend." I smile softly at her as I sit her down on my bed.

"HUH -hic- you are?" She says shocked and I nod. "Oh god, hav-h-have we y'know.?"She asks slyly poking my arm.

"Have we what?" I ask as I pull out my shirt and a pair of  her shorts she keeps in my dresser for when she comes over.

"Done the s-sex!" She giggles as I smile.

"We have." I smile as she blushes. I help her change out f her clothes and she giggles as I put my shirt on her. 

"Are we going to -hic- tonight?" She asks as I put her shorts on.

"Nope you are drunk." I explain and she frowns. I lay her down on my bed and pull the blanket over her. She falls asleep right away and I place a glass of water and painkillers for her on my bedside table before I fall asleep on the couch.

================================================================================

Y/N POV

Hmm my head is killing me. I wake up and I'm in Ryu's bed. I look to my side and take the painkillers that are there and take a sip of water to coat my throat. I get up slowly and look for Ryu. I walk into the main room and see him making eggs.

"I'm hung over." I sigh as I wrap my arms around Ryu's torso.

"Good afternoon." He says gently as he flips the egg.

"I thought I was with Yachi, Yams and Tsukki last night." I say before I kiss his shoulder blade through his shirt.

"You were but you got really drunk so they dropped you off here." He explains and I nod.

"Thank you for taking care of me." I smile as I let him go so he cantata the eggs off the stove and put them into plates.

"Don't thank me. You are cute when you're drunk." He smirks and I blush. "When I make you Mrs. Tanaka after we both graduate we have the rest of our lives to take care of each other." He smiles before he pecks my forehead.

"Y'know babe you are a pervy little drunk." He teases and I look at him confused. "You tried to get this all yesterday night." He smirks pointing at his body.

"I DID?" I ask embarrassed and he nods.

"It's cool. You think I'm hot even when you are drunk!" He smiles.