Part 15 - First Date

Enjoy!

Y/N POV

"So you're the girl who Ryuu keeps blabbering about! You chose a cute one little bro!" Saeko exclaims as Tanaka sighs and goes to his room to change.

"It's nice to meet you Tanaka-san." I bow lightly.

"EH? Call me Saeko or big sis. No need for formalities." She smiles and I smile back. This girl is fun.

"Thanks for helping Ryu get my stuff the other day!" She says.

"He was so lost in that store it was s funny!" I laugh and she does too. 

''So what year are you in?"

"First."

"Really! Wow, first years usually stay away from him because he's so loud."

"I only met him because I manage the team."

"I really need to go to one of those games when I'm free."

"You really should they really improved!" I exclaim and she cheers. I hear Tanaka come downstairs in (insert outfit) and I blush.

"Well you two have fun! Use protection!" Saeko screams pushing us out of the house.

"SIS!" Tanaka yells and we both blush.

"BYEEEE!" Saeko closes the door.

"Sorry about her." Tanaka apologises and I shake my head. We decide not to talk about Saeko's sex joke - too awkward.

"Your sister is really fun!" I smile and we intertwine our hands and start walking. "So where are we going?" I ask.

"Ramen shop then the park." He says.

"OOOO RAMEN."I sigh - oh how I love Ramen. 

"I thought you would." He smiles and I laugh.

"So, why do you only live with Saeko, what about your parents? If you don't mind me asking." I question.

"It's fine. When Saeko turned 18 my parents split up and I couldn't choose who to stay with so I stayed with Saeko. Before Saeko turned 18 my family was a mess. Dad kept cheeting on Mom and Mom kept cheating on Dad so why would I stay with either of them." He says looking down onto the floor.

"I understand. I didn't really move in with my brother because he's closer to Karasuno but because my parents split up too. They always had a difficult time getting along even when Keishin-nii was still living with us. I couldn't decide who to stay with either." I say and he grabs onto my hand tighter.

"I always promised myself that when I get married I wouldn't put him through that." I sigh.

================================================================================

"That's what you looked like!" I laugh looking at his phone. "First year Tanaka was so cute." I smile and zoom into the picture. "Who knew you were blonde and fuzzy head." I say rubbing his head as he takes a bite of his ramen.

"What did you look like last year hmmm?" He teases poking my rib as I scroll my phone looking for a picture.

"Here it is. Y/N from her last year of Junior High." I say handing him my phone.

"You were so tiny!" He says and examines the picture.

I laugh and take a bite of my ramen.

"It's so good I could cry.'' I sigh after I swallow.

"I'm still shocked that Seijoh lost." Tanaka remarks and I nod.

"Shiratorizawa is a power house school. Oikawa must be so pissed. He hates that guy." I laugh a little.

"Really? Why."

"Always bothers him on how he should've gone to Shiratorizawa instead. He got accepted but Iwaizumi didn't so he went to Seijoh." I explain and Tanaka nods.

"Friends like that are hard to find." Tanaka says.

"You said it. You have Noya though." 

"Ya we met the first day oat Karasuno. He was in my class. He tried flirting with all of the girls who rejected him on sight. He's gotten a lot better with girls now." He says and I tilt my head.

"How so?"

"Girls actually wanna talk to him now. He's gotten so badass. One girl even asked him out." He smiles. "Have you gotten confessions before?" He asks.

"A bit. In junior high I wasn't popular but everyone knew who I was so a few boys confessed." I say reminiscing on junior high life. "The only confession I've gotten this school year is from you and that perv from Seijoh." I say.

"Man do I wanna beat that guy." 

"I do to!" I say and slurp up more noodles.

================================================================================

"TANAKA STOP PUSHING MEEEE! GET ME DOWNNNN!" I scream. Tanaka is pushing me on the swings and I'm very high up now.

"Okay fine, fine." He laughs and stops the swing, lifts me up and captures me in a hug. "Did you like dinner" He asks.

"I did but I would've liked it even more if you let me pay for at least half of it." I sigh melting into his arms.

"It's your first date. I wanted it to be special for you." He says softly and I feel myself blush.

"What about you? Isn't this your first date?" I ask and I feel him nod.

"I wanted my first date to be special too. Making yours memorable is more than enough for me." He explains and I blush.

"Who knew you could be so cheesy." I laugh and he does too. He checks his watch and sighs. 

"I need to take you home. Coach gave me until 9 and its already 8:30." He sighs letting me go and slouching in front of me. I get the picture and hop on his back. I lean my head near the base of his neck and close my eyes taking in his sent. He smells like caremel ,  mint with just a hint of sweat . It's comforting.

===============================================

"Y/N. Wake up in we are home." Tanaka nudges me awake as he lets me down.

" Thanks for tonight. I had lots of fun. " I say and he smiles.

"Only the best for you! I will see you tomorrow." He says and kisses my cheek before he walks off.

I make my way to Keishin-nii room and squeal.

" BEST DATE EVER! "

A/N posts will be a little slow now but I will be posting once a week.