Part 10 - Weekends Part 2

Enjoy! I don't know  How many parts Weekends will have but we'll see. For this book there is gonna be a real ending but there are going to be  one shots, post story. The one shots will basically be fluff shots (which I'm exited for). Or I'm gonna make a separate book as a continuation of this one full of Tanakaxreader one shots taking place after this book.

"Bye kids! I'll see some of you tomorrow!" I wave at the group as their parents come pick them up. 

"Bye Y/N-nii! See you next week!" Takeru gives me a hug and I kiss the crown of his head.

"I'll miss you!" I cry and squeeze him."Bye Iwa bye Oikawa see you at the inter highs." I smirk.

"We plan on winning." Oikawa smirks and leaves with the there two boys.

================================================================================

Tanaka, Noya and I are in the guest room watching Marvel Movies on my computer while Gramps is in his room probably sleeping or. watching TV. We already had dinner which was just some leftovers from lunch. 

"Let's get boba." Noya whispers and Tanaka and I nod right away.  We get up and grabourjackets and wallets. I go into Gramp's room.

"We are gonna get bubble tea do you want anything?" I question poking my head through the door.

"No thank you dear. Be safe now." He smiles and I say my goodbyes.

Noya and Tanaka are running through the street playing tag and I chase after them. 

"Y/N c'mon!" Noya screams and I chase after them. We come to a stop and are left breathless.

"Hop on N/N!" Tanaka cheers and before I can protest I'm on his shoulders.

"Tanaka! Don't drop me!" I hold onto his head for support and the boys laugh.

"I'll quit the team before I let you get hurt!" He exclaims and starts walking to the boba shop we passed by while Keishin-nii dropped us off. I hear Noya laugh and walk beside us.

TANAKA POV

I don't know how I feel about Y/N. I don't own Y/N she can talk to anyone she wants. Boys are aloud to flirt with her and try and get her number as long as they are respectful. Y/N is aloud to date and talk to anyone she wants. But every time I see her talk to a boy I always get a little jealous. I think I like her but I like Kiyoko too. I'm so freaking confused!

Y/N's hands are resting on my head, her thighs around my neck, her calfs crossed around my chest and my hands on her knees to keep her balanced. I glance up at her every once in a while and she has the biggest smile on her face.

"Y'know I never knew you were so good with kids Y/N!" Yuu points out looking up at N/N.

"Yup! I started helping Gramps and the centre early on so I just picked up the skill. You guys are good with kids too!" She smiles.

"Can I ask you guys a question?" N/N asks shyly and we nod - well I don't, can't let her fall. 

"There's this boy" I knew it, she only sees me as a brother. "but I think - no not think I know  he likes someone else but he keeps sending me mixed messages. What do yo think I should do?" She sighs.

"Mmmm. I would wait it out for a bit and see how he acts to me before I confess." I say. I might as well give her good advice. I like her but I'm not her boyfriend so who am I to say. I'm just Mr. Average compared to the other guys she knows. How do I compete with Kuroo, Iwaizumi and Oikawa? I would never have a chance with her, I don't even have a chance with Kiyoko.

"Ya I agree with Ryu. But I don't have a lot of girl experience so I wouldn't know." Yu says and she nods. "OR IF YOU ARE FEELING BRAVE WOMAN UP AND ASK HIM OUT!" Why can't you keep your moth shut YU!

================================================================================

We are sitting on a park bench drinking our bobas. N/N payed as payback for when I payed for her stuff the other day. Noya and I got strawberry smoothie boba while Y/N got B/O (Boba order - make it something different from theirs because I need it for the plot). 

"I think I'm gonna wait before I tell him. The girl he likes is way prettier than me so why bother y'know?" She says and my eyes along with Noya's pop open.

"YOU'RE SO PRETTY THOUGH!!!" we scream into her face and she rubs her ears.

"Thank you." She smiles.

================================================================================

It's the next morning and Y/N's been throwing up. The boba from last night gave her food poisoning so I offered to stay back with her while Old Coach Ukai and Noya go to the volleyball centre.

I'm holding Y'N's hair back while she yacks up into the toilet bowl in the guest bathroom. When she's done vomiting she starts breathing really heavily and I give her  the cup of water that I got, which has been sitting on the sink's counter.

"Sorry about all this." She sighs - her head still looking down into the toilet bowl as I hold her hair and rub her back. "It must stink in here.'' She laughs dryly.

"It does." I say in a playful tone and I see her smile a bit. "It's fine, I don't mind doing this for you. I do this for Saeko every two weeks when she's hung over." I laugh.

"You like Kiyoko right?" She asks out of the blue and I look at her in shock. She asked the question calmly. I'm not gonna say I like Kiyoko and you too- that'll make me sound like a douche.

"Ya a little I guess." I say shyly.

"Really? It looks like you're in love with her. Why do you like Kiyoko?" She asks another question.   A question I don't know the answer  to.

"I actually don't know. I just know she's a hardworking and beautiful girl and lots of guys wanna date her only because she's pretty and that's not fair to her." I say without thinking and Y/N nods slowly.

"So you like her because she's pretty." Y/N states and I nod out of embarrassment. I must sound so shallow.

"I know I sound shallow-"

"No  you don't. You just sound confused." She says before she yacks into the toilet again.

What do you mean confused?