Part 6- Store Visits

Enjoy!

"Woah two beautiful managers! One is hot and the other is cute!" A boy who resembles Tanaka but with a blond Mohawk cries.

"Hey there,  city boy leave our managers alone!" Tanaka shouts and they continue to have their own little argument.

"Hey Coach Nekomata!" I grin jogging up to the man.

"Well haven't you gotten taller! How have you been dear? Oh and Ikkei too." He pats my head.

"I've been well and Gramps is holding up. You?" 

"These old bones are still serving me well so I can't complain." He smiles and I do swell.

"Why aren't you a cute little kitten." Someone wraps their arms around my waist and I can feel eyes around us.

"Kuroo?" I laugh and I feel the boy nod.

"It' s been a while." He says and I nod. His arms wrapping tighter around me. I see Kuroo every once in a while. A 2 years ago Gramps would go to official matches for Nekoma and we just met there. Kuroo was only a first year then.

"Well your voice got lower. About time you stop sounding like a baby. Shame about the bed head though." I chuckle and  I feel him push my gently off of himself.

"Aww It wasn't that bad! And girls like my hair!" 

"Whatever you say!" I smile.

"Y/N how do you know this guy? He sounds like a player!" Tanaka asks slinging his arm around me and I feel my face heat up a bit. Kuroo sees and he smirks but he keeps his mouth zipped about it.

"Hah he's a huge dork not a player! I know him through Gramps when he took me to see Nekoma games when I was still in Junior High. Kuroo was just a first year then. You can calm down now he's a friend." I smile rubbing his head.

"Ouuu Y/N have you finally got a boyfriend?" Kuroo laughs and I blush.

"No I have not." I muster up a smile.

================================================================================

"Kiyoko will be sleeping in the same 500 meter radius as us!" Noya and Tanaka screech and I pout. Parts of me want Tanaka to do the same thing for me and I know that sounds self-centred and selfish but still. I don't even know if I have a crush on him but it would be nice to be noticed by him.

"Actually Kiyoko lives close by so she just goes home." Suga giggled and the souls left Noya and Tanaka's body.

"Oh I'm gonna be alone." I pout.

"You can sleep in the boys room with the rest of the team." Keishin-nii suggests and  look at him in shock.

"Ya because my big brother would let his little sister room with a bunch of boys." I mock.

"I'm staying in the room across from theirs so I will hear everything and I trust you. So if it's okay with them you can. If she does and you guys do something to her you are off the team. I will also deal with you in  my own special way." My brother explains walking off outside.

I glance at the boys as if I was asking for their permission.

"Sure I'll keep an eye on the others." Daichi says and I bow as thanks.

"Oh my god my brother is smoking a cigarette." I sigh looking out the window and running outside.

"Don't you dare take another puff from that thing! You're gonna give yourself burnt lungs!" I laugh, jumping on his back and swiping the bud from his lips.