Way Too Easy (Chapter 1)

I don't own any of the pictures or music in this story, nor do I own the characters. Every picture isn't mine unless I say it is same goes for videos.

       The pile of wires and scrap watched as the night guard he's been keeping alive for the past 4 nights was scooped right in the stomach. He grinned when he saw it was done.

        His metal wires scrapped across the cold floor, making an ear bleeding sound. He slowly opened the door with carefulness. He smirked when he saw the night guard on the floor surrounded by his own blood, and organs.

       "You'll make a great skin suit." The broken robot said, followed by the laugh. He then walked toward the body, and started to try to get inside. It was tight sure, but he thought that the more we wore it the more comfortable it would get.

        Once he was fully inside he sarcastically bid all the others goodbye (In my AU he doesn't take them with him). He cackled as he stepped on the robot parts, and broke them apart.

       "This is how it feels to be forgotten...this is how to feels to break apart." He said as he looked back at all the dismembered robots. "This is how it feels to rot away in darkness...watching as somebody else steals what's yours." The robot spat, hoping the others could hear him. He giggled again, then started towards the door.

        The stolen body stopped as it was opening the door, and looked back. "How does it feel...to be like me?" He whispered while closing the door.

        The pile of scraps navigated through the building quite easily, he was still upset that with this body it was quite hard to use the smaller, quicker vents while wearing it. He sucked it up though, and looked for the elevator.

        He smiled as the elevator locked into his sights. He walked toward it, thinking about how he would soon be free. Once he got on he pressed the button, and waited for the doors to open.

       Once the doors opened his eyes wide upon what he saw. He was now in a house. The house seemed dusty, and looked abandoned. "That's weird." He muttered to himself. "Maybe it's under here as a coverup, smart idea." He smirked at the thought.

       He started to navigate through the house to find something that would lead to the outside world. He found a window, and decided to break it since nobody lived here, and he needed to escape.

       He cut himself trying to get through the the window, but it was worth it in his opinion, after all he didn't feel it.

'Wait I don't even know where he lives.'

       He then started to look for a form of ID or something to help him learn more about the night guard. He found a phone, which he could open since he had the fingerprint the phone needed. He started to look at the maps to see if he had his address marked/pinned.

       He did. This sent a wave of relief. He decided to walk since he didn't feel like learning how to drive a car.

                               ...

       Once he got to the night guard's house he used his key he found in a pocket on his uniform to unlock it. He opened it and closed it behind him, and there he saw was the messiest house ever.

       There was energy drinks everywhere, and pills scattered across the table. To the right was a board with colorful strings, and pictures of people. He looked to his left to see a small tv with popcorn all over the ground.

Gross

       He then decided to pick up a bit, and then head to the back rooms. When he was finally done he walked back to the rooms. There were 3 doors. The pile of wires decided to go to the closest one first.

       When he opened the door all he saw was a neatly made bed, a closet and a window. It wasn't much, but at least it was clean. (Picture down below except with the blinds down and with no computer)

       He decided that this would be where he would power off (sleep) in this room

       He decided that this would be where he would power off (sleep) in this room. After that he went to explore the other rooms. So he went through the second closest door.

       He opened the door, and saw a plain bathroom. He thought it was strange that all these places were clean except the two front rooms. He wouldn't even need to use the bathroom to begin with since he was a robot. (Picture of bathroom below, keep in mind that the shower glass is clear too.)

       He closed the door and went to the next door. He opened it up, and boy did he regret it. The bed was a mess. Dirty clothes were scattered across the floor (mostly uniforms), and there was a picture on the nightstand. There was also a desk with an old computer, an old phone, and papers scattered across the desk.

       The robot looked at the room in disgust. He decided he'd get out of the skin suit, put it in the fridge, and then clean the house since he wanted to live in a clean place.

                                ...

        The pile of scrap was finally done. The house was clean, and he was actually very proud of it. He decided he'd sit down and watch some TV. He was disappointed when he found out that only soap operas were the only things on. He suck it up, and watched.

        He was having a great time, and he actually liked the story what he was watching. He was glued until something caught his attention. The fridge door was open, and standing there was no other than the night guard.

                   How is he alive?!