Seeing You

Y/n opens her closet to look for the best outfit she could find. She spots the white cropped hoodie and sweatpants she bought not too long ago. "Pleaseee make me look good," she prays while putting on the outfit. She looks in the mirror and this is what she sees.

 She looks in the mirror and this is what she sees

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hmm...ok" It was 8:20 and Y/n hears a honk outside the window. "Seriously?" She runs out the house and sees her best friend's car. "C'mon girl! you ready?" Y/n gives her a confused look. "Should've told me you were coming 10 minutes early, Stephanie!" She rolled her eyes. "You comin or not?" Y/n gets in the car and strapped her seat belt.

Meanwhile, Sora and the others are casually walking around the mall. Stoud, one of Sora's friends, walks next to him and pats his back. "Aye bro, how's you and Maddie? You over her yet?" Sora hesitates. "Oh her? Um...yeah, I'm over it already." Sora didn't like when his friends brought up Maddy because it made him feel a bit uncomfortable. The group kept following Jared and went into the shoe store. "Oh, the live", Sora remembered. He tries his best to stay connected with his fans on TikTok as a reminder that his fans are not just numbers to him. 5 seconds after he got on, hundreds of his fans immediately joined saying hi. "Hey guys", Sora responded.

Y/n's phone vibrated. "Hm?" She looks at her phone and gasped for air. "Look, bestie! That's the boy I was talking about. Stephanie raised an eyebrow. "Oh? He's kinda cute! I might steal him." Y/n giggled. "Ugh. stop, haha." Then she looked closely and realized she's at the same mall as Sora. "Wait, if he's there...then wh-"

Y/n was interrupted by a guy that bumped into her, making her fall. "Oh shit, my bad.", said a deep, familiar voice. "It's fine...um..." Y/n looks up at the curly-haired boy. "S- So...Sora...?"

To be continued....

𝑻𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें