Bikini

"Hm, how about this one?" Steph pulled out a neon orange bikini. "What am I? A traffic cone?" Y/n replied. "Ok, fine. This one looks cute!" She pulled out a thin bikini. "Too revealing! That's gonna make me look desperate, Steph."

Y/n wanted to look good for Sora, but she started to lose hope."Should I just wear a T-shirt and sweats?" Steph declined. "Hell no! Imma find a perfect bikini for you, promise!" After a good 2 minutes, Steph pulled out a bikini that was perfect for her. "Put this on."

"Well

"Well..?" Steph waited for her response. "Cute!" Y/n stared at her reflection. "Dang, girl. You lookin smexy!" Steph said, hyping her friend up. "Thanks, Steph." She hugged her tightly. Y/n found an oversized jacked to cover her. "He's gonna be simping all over you, girl, haha!"

But Y/n started overthinking. "Wait, what if he doesn't like it? Is he gonna stare at my stretch marks? Maybe I shoul-" Steph sighed. "Stop, Y/n. Don't stress over little things. You're too pretty to be thinking that way. Be more confident!"

Y/n took deep breaths. "Yeah you're right, sorry." Steph smiled. "He's gonna fall in love, trust me!" She blushed. "Speaking of him, I should tell him I'm ready."

Sora's place

Sora throws on his black T-shirt and shorts. He goes downstairs and asked for his dad's opinion. "How I look, pops?" He turned around. "Lookin good! You doing on a date with Maddy again?" He shook his head. "Nah, she's just a friend. It's another girl."

"Oooh, alright then. You 2 have fun." He handed Sora the keys to the car. "Thanks, pops." He gets a text from Y/n.

Y/n: I'm ready
Sora: send me ur address
Y/n: *sends address*
Sora: I'll be there in 15 minutes

"Hm, she's closer than I expected," he says, putting the keys into the ignition. Since there was no traffic on the road today, he got there earlier than usual. "Oh damn." He was shock by how nice the apartments are.

He parks in front of the apartment and stopped by her dorm. He was getting nervous. "Breath, Sky, breath." He tried to calm himself down and clear his throat.

Suddenly, the door opens. "Sora?" He quickly fixed himself up. "Heyy, you! I...uh", Sora got distracted by Y/n's soft smile. He looked down at her hoodie perfectly wrapped around her hips. Y/n notice what he was staring at and blushed hard. "It's embarrassing when you stare like that."

He looked up quickly. "Oh sorry. Fúck, why did I do that..." She giggled. "It's fine, ready to go?"

To be continued...