Views

Meanwhile at Y/n's place.

"Holy shįt!" Y/n gets excited when she sees how many followers she's gained on TikTok today. "I reached 200k followers?! I thought I'd never make it!" She noticed that most of these followers also follow Sora, so they must have seen her in his beach TikToks today.

Y/n is happy, but also feels guilty. She doesn't want to feel like she's using Sora for popularity benefits. "This is awesome, but I need to calm down. I'm not a clout chaser." She reviews the TikToks she made with Sora. 50.6k views. She reads the comments.

Comments:
We lost him guys :-/
Sora what's the girls name??
Omg she's pretty
Y'all cute, I ship ♡♡
Sora belongs to me! ;(
I wish I had a bf T^T
Omg her bikini...I want it
Since nobody else said it *hourglass emojis*
Sora is dummy thicc
Are y'all friends?
Imma go cry in the corner now
Is she his gf? Asking for a friend

Y/n couldn't stop smiling. These comments boosted her self-esteem, knowing she was always insecure about her appearance. She wanted to make a great first impression by replying to most of them.

U guys are so nice! we're not dating btw

"Hopefully that answers their question." As truthful as it is, Y/n is bit disappointed that her and Sora are only acquaintances. She's still wondering what happen with Sora back at the beach.

"Everything was going well when we were kissing, then his mood suddenly changed. Did I make him uncomfortable? Was it because I touched his hair? Or maybe I just suck at kissing...NO! I PROBABLY HAD BAD BREATH!"

Y/n begins to walk back and forth her room, thinking she's made a mistake. "He probably thinks a have bad hygiene now...what was I eating at that time? Takis! I remember now! Sora hates spicy food, so my lips were probably too hot for him! What was I thinking? I ruined everything! I need to apologize."

She goes to her messages to text Sora.

Y/n: omg I'm so sorry!
Sora: what?
Y/n: were my lips too spicy for u?
Sora: idk what ur going on about Y/n...
Y/n: back at the beach when we kissed, I ate too much Takis!
Sora: lol ok?
Y/n: is that why u stopped kissing me?
Sora: no? I didn't taste anything spicy
Y/n: oh...ok then :)
Sora: lol

"Oh I guess it wasn't the Takis then..."

Back at Sora's place

'She thinks I stopped kissing her because she thought her lips were too 'spicy'? That's cute. Wait, how does she know I hate spicy food?' Sora stared blankly at the ceiling.

Continue >>