New Years!

4 hours until New Years

Y/n and Steph entered Casey's house. "Holy shīt," she says under her breath. She surprised by Steph just casually walking as if she's been in an expensive house before. Loud music began to make the floor vibrate, startling Y/n. There's a shīt ton of people partying, drinking, and smoking weed. She spotted some upcoming TikTokers and other rich kids here.

She started to shake. She gets anxiety whenever she's in huge crowds. Steph, knowing her best friend very well, knew right right away how she was feeling. She put her arm over her. "Looks like you need a drink, girly." Y/n look at her confused. "Huh?! I'm 19! I can't drink, dummy!" She tried to pull back, but Steph grabbed her hand. "Girl, who cares? A lot of people are drinking and aren't even 21."

"Um...was that supposed to convince me?" she asked. Steph takes her to the bar full of alcohol, expensive alcohol. She grabs a fancy, glass bottle of purplish liquid and pours in a cup. Y/n is still feeling in uneasy about this idea. Steph holds up the cup. "Drink." She hesitated while examining the purple juice. "What the hell is that?!" Steph rolls her eyes. "Just drink it, trust me." She gulps the cup and gags.

"Stop exaggerating, it's just liquor." She pours another drink into her cup. This time, it's a dark pink colored drink. "Try this one." Y/n examines the cup again and gulps the drink. It was spicy and made her throat burn. She starts to feel calmer. "Okay, I'm good now." "Wait, one more," Steph said, pouring another. "This one will fūck you up."

1 hour until New Years

"Ugh, what did she give me, I'm feelling...woozy. Stephanie?" It's been 3 hours. Y/n is tipsy and Steph disappeared. She couldn't think straight and kept holding on to the walls for support. "Maybe if I walk it off...the wooziness will go away?" She walked to the middle of the party, trying not to make it obvious that she's not sober.

The DJ played Chris Brown music. The dance floor was packing and everyone was dance while singing to the songs. Y/n was having a good time, moving those hips and all. She peeped a boy that was looking at her up and down. She could hear him talking about her. "Damn, shawty bad." Due to her tipsiness, she couldn't identify him, so she ignored and kept dancing.

Her legs started gettin tired and she couldn't keep herself balance, causing herself to bump into another dude. "The fūck?" Y/n fixed herself immediately. "Sorry! I'm sorry!" But the guy wasn't having it. "You got booze on my shirt, bìtch!" The guy was so loud, it caught half the crowd's attention.

Y/n started shaking again. She's not used to so many people looking at her. "It was an accide-" "Fūck no," he got closer and tensed up his arms, ready to fight. Y/n was breaking down. 'I wish Steph was here.'

To be continued...