Ignoring me?

There's 20 minutes left until Y/n's class ends. She lays on her desk feeling exhausted. She's couldn't wait to go home and dress out of her school clothes. All she wants to do is sleep in her warm, cozy bed. 'Ugh, please let this class go by. I need sleeep.'

She looks out the window and sees a familiar car parked in front of the campus. 'I swear I saw that car before...' The bell finally rings. "Have a nice day, y'all." The teacher waves goodbye. "Yes, it's finally over." Y/n happily packs her stuff and leaves the classroom.

Usually, her and Steph would meet up in the hallways after class, but she took a sick day off today. She exits the building and notices that familiar car still parked in front of the campus. She looks closely to see who's inside. "Dammit, don't tell me that's..."

Sora exits the car and spots Y/n walking passed him. "Hey, Y/n!" She avoided looking in his direction and keeps walking. 'Don't look at him, Y/n, just pretend he's not even there.' She speeds up the pace, but Sora reaches her and jumps in front of her. "Y/n, can we talk real qui-" She turns to walk in another direction.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked in curiosity. "Why are you stalking me?" She responded, still looking away. He laughs a little. "I'm not stalking you! But seriously, I wanna talk." He walks next to her. "Talk about what? There's nothing to talk about." He starts panting. "It would be easier to tell you if you stop walking so damn fast!"

Y/n sighs and stops walking. She turns to Sora. "Now what?" He rests his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. "Gimmie a minute...damn, you walk hella fast..." She feels kind of guilty for avoiding him and takes a bottle of water out of her bag to give to him. "Here. Sorry." He smiles and takes the beverage. "Thank you. Where you headed?"

"Home," she answered. "Lemme drive you there," he offered. Y/n couldn't denied his offer. Her apartment is a bit far. "Fine." They make it back to the car and chilled inside. "What did you wanna talk about?" She still felt a bit irritated with him, but not as much. "Us," he said. "I wanna talk about us. There's so many things that I've been keeping captive and I don't think it's fair to keep them from you."

She listens. "About last night, you were talking about me using you for clout. It's not like that at all." She doesn't believe him. "You're a liar." He denies. "I'm not lying to you, Y/n. You know I would never treat you like that." Her tears were overflowing. "I don't know you at all! For all I know, you could be using girls like me for attention, then throw us away like trash."

Seeing Y/n cry made Sora's heart shatter. He tries to wipe her tears, but she turns away. "...you took me to the beach just for your little TikToks and wanted to leave. Then you told me you didn't want to talk anymore...you're an ašshole." He feels guilty for making her cry. "I admit that I was selfish for ditching you, but that part about me using you is not true."

She turns back to him. "The reason why I wanted to stop talking is because I was afraid that you wouldn't have the same feelings for me like I have for you..." Y/n's heart skips a beat. "What does that mean...?" He takes a deep breath and looks into her teary eyes. "I love you."

To be continued...