Call me

2 days after Sora broke it off with Y/n

Y/n lays in her bed, watching anime on her phone, trying not to think about what Sora said to her. It's hard to forget him. Sora was the only guy that made her feel motivated to get out of bed. But now she knows why he only hung out with her; to gain popularity. She hasn't opened TikTok since then.

She gets a FaceTime call from Stephanie. She answered "Girl, where you been? I missed my bestie!" Y/n's faces camera to the ceiling, not wanting to show her gloomy face. "So are what's goin on with you and Mr. Perfect?" Y/n didn't want to talk about the incident, but she couldn't hide the truth from her bestie.

"C'mon! Gimmie an update!" Y/n tries to hold in her tears. "He doesn't want to hang out anymore..." her throat started hurting. "What? Why not?" A slight bit of anger got to Y/n. "Cuz he's a liar that used me for stupid views. He never wanted anything to do with me. He-" tears started running down her cheeks.

"Are you serious? He said that to you?" Y/n wiped her face. "No, but why else would he ditch me? It's obvious he's a clout chasing narcissist behind cameras. I hate myself for being gullible. I...I feel so used."

Steph got a bit irritated. "Damn, he's a díck. He doesn't deserve you, girl. If he doesn't wanna be with you, let him be. He's the one missing out, not you." She sniffed. "I guess...whatever. Forget him. Forget boys. They're all useless."

"Period, girl! Chase money, not dîck." Y/n laughs. "Anyways, I don't have the energy to chat, I need to recover first." Steph makes piece sign gesture. "Text me later den! Mwah!" The face call ends. She plops her face in her pillow. "I just wanna stay in bed forever."

At the boy's place

'I need to stop being a puśsy and just talk to her.' Ever since Sora spoke with Maddy, he couldn't get Y/n out of his mind, wondering how she's feeling, if she's upset, or just doesn't want to speak to him ever again. He kept arguing with himself. 'If I open up to her about my trust issues, will she believe me?'

Stoud grabs Sora by the back of his neck. "Bro, whats wrong witchu? You look down." He looked away. "Nothing, I'm just in my thoughts a little." Stoud lets go of him. "It's about that girl. She broke up with you, didn't she?" Sora gives him a dumb look. "Stoud...we never...DATED!"

"Oh...so she ditched you?" Sora got frustrated. "No, Stoud. God, I can never take you seriously." Stoud chuckled. "Haha, I know. Come watch the game with us, bro." Sora opened his phone. "Inna minute, I gotta call someone. Be right back.

He goes to the balcony and tries to build courage to call Y/n. 'She deserves to know, I wanna be truthful to her because...I love her. If not now, when?' He makes his final decision and calls her. 'Please pick up.'

To be continued...