Popularity

During class, Y/n was feeling curious about hanging out with Sora again. They haven't talked in 3 days. 'He could be busy...or tired of me.' She began to think that Sora just needed extra views and was using her, but why? He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to do such a thing.

Class is ending. Y/n leaves and meets up with Stephanie in the hallway. "Sup, bestie!" Y/n just waved. "What's wrong? Don't tell me you failed that test again..." she nodded. "No, it's just...me and Sora haven't been talking and I don't know why." Steph rolled her eyes. "Girl, it's been THREE DAYS! Stop over exaggerating!"

Y/n didn't seem sure. "But ever since we kissed at the beach, he won't say anything. I texted him a few times, but he just leaves me on read. I have a feeling he was just using me for popularity benefits." Steph gave her reassurance. "Don't think that way. He's a TikToker, of course he's gonna be a little busy.

Y/n was hoping what she said was true. Steph gave her a pat on the head. "He'll pick up your calls soon enough, okay?" She smiled. "I hope so." Both of them separated. "Text me, Y/n!" Steph drove off. Y/n check her messages so see if he replied. No luck.

In Sora's car

'Should I just tell her?' Sora sits in his car, staring at Y/n's unanswered messages.

Y/n: Hey do u wanna do something together?
Y/n: it's ok if ur busy
Y/n hello?

He can't ignore her forever. He didn't like this plan. He loves her and doesn't want to hurt her, but it's the only way he can avoid being manipulated. "I'm sorry for this, Y/n."

Sora: I think we should stop talking
Y/n: why? Did I do something
Sora: no I just want to stop this
Y/n: pls. If it's my fault just say it
Sora: it's not ur fault.
Y/n: then why?
Sora: sorry gtg

Back to Y/n

Her heart was sinking and she was in shock. "Why...why didn't I think this would happen?" It was unexpected; her favorite TikToker wanted to stop talking. She couldn't think of anything worse than that. Maybe he was using her. "Why am I so stupid?" Maybe it was for the best.

To be continued....