Car Conversations

Sora opens the passenger door for Y/n. "Thank you." She slides and immediate thoughts rapidly runs through her mind. 'Omg, this is where he does his TikToks. It's so clean in here, and I can smell his cologne. Jesus, am I in heaven?'

Sora slides in the driver seat. "Are you comfy?" He asked, "Mhm, your car is nice by the way!" He felt flattered" Yeah, you know me. I'm very hygienic." He tried to impress Y/n by revealing his rings while starting the ignition. "Cute rings!" She said.

"Thanks, I collect them. You like rings?" He asked. "Yeah...but I think you can pull them off better than anybody else haha." Her compliments flattered him. "Alright let's go. Want music?" He asked. "Yeah!" He put on Jhenè Aiko's music. Y/n bobbed her head to the music while Sora was driving. She subconsciously hummed to the song, letting the wind hit her hair.

Her humming got Sora's attention. He glanced to her. "That's attractive." Y/n quickly stopped humming and looked at him confusingly. "Huh?! You said wha?" Her face turned bright red. "Haha nothin. You like Jhenè Aiko?" He asked. "Yeah she's my favorite." She said, trying to forget why he just said. "Me too."

Y/n suddenly remember the time Sora saved her from the jerk at the party. "By the way, thank you for protecting me at the New Years party. You remember, right?" 

"Mhm, well...it was mostly my friends that protected you, I just stood in front of you." He said parking the car.

"Still, I appreciate it. Also sorry for not recognizing you at the party, haha." He laughed. "You good. You were tipsy anyways. I doubt you remember when we..." Y/n already knew what he was talking about. "I remember." They made eye contact with each other.

Y/n heart started racing and accidentally broke eye contact. "Oh! The beach is beautiful!" She said. "It is. The sun is about to set in another hour. C'mon," he said getting out the car.

To be continued...