Beach

Y/n got the car as Sora carried the towel rolls and the ice box. The beach was beautiful. Everyone was spaced out enough for them to find the perfect spot to sit. "Is this spot alright with you?" He asked, making sure she doesn't get sunburned. "It's perfect!" She said. "The sand is so warm!"

Before Y/n got comfortable, she took off her oversized jacket, revealing her blue beach suit. Sora couldn't help but stare, he couldn't resist that suit on her. He snapped out of it and looked away. 'Ugh, I needa stop acting like a fûckin perv before I scare her.'

She turned around. "What's wrong?" He looks back at her, trying not to look at her breast. "Uh nothin. Wanna drink?" He asked, trying to play it off. "Yeah, you got Fanta?" She asked. "Mhm." He took out a cold Fanta from the ice box.

"Thanks!" She popped open the can. "No problem," he answered, taking off his shirt exposing his abs. 'Holy crap, he's beautiful.'

"You wanna hang in the ocean for a while? Maybe make some TikToks together?" Y/n's face brighten up. "You want me in your TikToks?"

He smiled. "Yeah, is that okay with you?" He asked. "Of course! Wait, won't your fans freak out?" He shrugged. "Meh, doesn't matter to me." Y/n stood up and wiped the sand off her legs. "C'mon"

On their way to the ocean, Y/n started giggling. "What so funny?" He asked, smiling at her. "I remember the time you got you phone wet on live at the beach." He laughed. "How do you remember that? It was long ago! I was locked out of my car too, haha."  "I'm always on your lives, how can I forget?" She laughed.

To be continued...