We Have Cold PB&J

~Ryan's POV~

The rest of the funeral was a blur. Mitch was buried in a small graveyard out of town, and a few more words were said about him while his tomb was covered with dirt. His supposed girlfriend, Jess, placed a red tulip on his tombstone gently, and wiped away her tears with a tissue. I had no clue they were so close.

Since it was only noon by the time we were finished, everyone went in different directions for lunch. Adam even asked if anyone wanted to join his family at this little café on Main Street, but we politely declined, since the Team had to go home and pack. We had already sold the house, and needed to get home to pack everything up.

I was moving back to Orlando; I had been there before I was offered a chance to join Team Crafted, and had a house on a lake. My plan was to move back into something similar once my flight left tomorrow. I was staying in a hotel until I could find a place to call home again.

~Tyler's POV~

We got back home around five o' clock. It had started to rain, so an eerie mist was settled across the lake. Kyle, Nicole and I had stopped on the way home at McDonald's, since we had all had an early start to the day, and didn't feel like waiting long for me to cook something to eat.

When we got inside, we discovered the power had shut off from the storm. I groaned, but the kids seemed excited.

"At least you weren't planning on cooking anything," Nicole smiled.

"Hey, we could've made my favorite, non-cook meal!" Kyle cheered.

"Your favorite?" I asked curiously. I couldn't recall what that would be.

"Peanut butter and jelly, duh," he replied. I rolled my eyes at him, and went to search for a flashlight somewhere, in case the power would still be out after the sun went down. Not that I'd be able to tell the difference; it was already pretty dark outside.

The doorbell rang when I had just started to search the kitchen cabinets. After all, you never know where you'll find some things. I once left my iPhone in the TV console's drawer. I'm still not exactly sure how it got there in the first place.

"I'll get it!" I shouted, before Kyle could beat me to it. He likes to answer the door for some odd reason, and Nicole's just shy.

I cracked the door open an inch, and could barely make out a few figures against the rain.

"Awh, the Dahlberg's! What can I do for you in this absolutely lovely weather?" I exclaimed sarcastically.

"Adam locked us out of the house," Hannah replied angrily. She had her arm crossed across her chest, and a big raincoat's hood covering her face. Winta matched her.

"I did not! Alesa was the last one in the house before we left this morning!" Adam defended himself. Alesa gasped melodramatically.

"Way to blame it on your soon-to-be wife," Alesa pouted. They were starting to break into a small argument about whose fault this situation was, when I interrupted them.

"Just get in the house," I demanded. "We have cold PB&J."

~Brielle's POV~

The roads were close to flooding by the end of the storm. I wanted to go visit the Dahlberg's after it cleared up, since it had been around a month since I had last talked to him. He's been busy with YouTube stuff, engagement stuff, marriage stuff; lots of stuff.

I hope he hasn't forgotten that I'm across the street. I don't want to cling to him- that would be weird, he's engaged!- but I really wish we could spend some time together. We used to be best friends, after all.

I've had some of my own things to attend to, as well. I have a YouTube channel of my own that's been gaining popularity lately. I named it Queen Wolf, because wolves are my all-time favorite animal! I even call my subscribers my Wolves, and the whole fanbase is called the Pack. I close all my videos with, "That's all for today. Remember, you can become a member of the Pack by subscribing! I greatly appreciate it. See all you Wolves later! Love youuu!" The "you" kinda sounds like a howl. Not that you'd need to know all that, but I thought I'd tell you a little about myself and my YouTube. My Pack means the world to me.

I heard that they were going to Mitch's funeral earlier today. I think it's really great, that even though they fought, Adam still wanted to support him. I just hope that everything's okay; I checked earlier, when it was just a light drizzle, to see if they were home so maybe we could chat. I didn't see their car in the driveway.

Maybe it's just in the garage? It was pretty heavily raining. I even heard a few cracks of thunder and lightning. The power went out for a few seconds, but then it came back on. I just hope nobody got in an accident with these road conditions.

My parents say I worry too much; Now, I see where they're coming from.

Oh, well. I'll just see how things go in the morning.