I'm Horrific

~Adam's POV~

{that night}

"So who wants which room?" I asked, leading everyone upstairs. We looked down the hall at all the rooms. The bedrooms had already been painted- the master was brown, the smallest bedroom was white and lavender, and the medium sized room was lime green and aqua.

There were a few other rooms, but we planned on turning them into recording rooms.

"OH MY GOSH?! PURPLE?! I CALL IT!" Winta screamed with excitement, throwing her bags into the small room, and leaping onto the purple carpet.

"Then I guess this one's mine," Hannah laughed, dragging her duffel bag into the other room.

"Our own little bathroom AND a walk-in closet?! WHY MUST YOU SPOIL US?" Winta squealed when she found the rest of her bedroom.

I just laughed lightly, and went to unpack in my new room.

~~~

~Kyle's POV~

"So, what are we supposed to do with our lives now?" I slumped over, staring at the fuzzy carpet.

"I don't know," Nicole replied simply, staring the other direction out the window. "I'm still waiting for Hannah to walk back through the front door."

"Maybe we can... visit her somehow? I know she's a while away, but... Maybe?" I offered the thought. It was a slim chance, but maybe Tyler would let us go up to Washington for a week or something. I mean, it's not like he was our dad or something, and I'm sure he'd love hanging out with Adam for a little while.

Plus, he always talked about moving out of this "little dump," as he described it. The house we lived in now was pretty much run down beyond repair.

I'd be sure to suggest moving to Washington if it came down to it.

~~~

~Mitch's POV~

The thing was, I regretted what I had done. Was that bad? I know, I know, I'm such a jerk. I shouldn't have ever let myself fall in love with my best friend's daughter, nonetheless kiss her. And then... I can't even describe how stupid I feel about the rest of it. A terrible person would be an understatement. I'm horrific. I just don't think I have the guts to apologize. And even if I were to suddenly be brave enough, I have the feeling Adam wouldn't forgive me.

I wouldn't forgive myself either.

~~~

~Alesa's POV~

"It's seven o'clock already?" I acknowledged the clock above the kitchen stove in shock.

"You know what that means?" Adam asked me, taking his cell phone out of his pocket.

"What?" I questioned.

"Time to order pizza," he laughed, punching a number into his phone.

~~~

"I got it!" I yelled, answering the door. The pizza delivery guy was standing there with a large box in one hand, and his other hand empty. I handed a few dollar bills to him in his free hand, and took the pizza from the other.

"Thank you!" I smiled politely, and closed the front door as he left.

"Pizza!" Winta exclaimed as she came down the steps. "Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!"

"Whoa there," I laughed, holding the pizza up high so she couldn't reach. She jumped up and down, trying to knock the box out of my hand.

"Not happening," I carried the box into the kitchen, and grabbed four paper plates out of the cabinet.

"Dinner!"

~~~

~Nicole's POV~

"Hey, Tyler, can we ask you something...?"

(Author's Note: I've been writing too long I'll just end it there...

I HAVE A COUPLE BOOKS I'M ALMOST READY TO PUBLISH I'M SO EXCITED

Baiii all my little lions!

Join da pride today!)