For You

~Nicole's POV~

I kind of just stood on the porch awkwardly as Kyle and Hannah had their... moment, I guess I could call it.

"What's so bad about cars?" I heard Hannah ask.

And I heard Kyle, being the horribly loud whisperer he is, reply, "The accident, remember?" Hannah simply nodded. I don't think she remembered, whatever it was he was talking about.

"It doesn't matter, anyway. I did it for you," Kyle added quickly.

~~~

~Tris's POV~

"Jerome? I got your call earlier! Is everything okay?" I asked nervously. My older brother, Jerome, had called me earlier in the morning. He said something was urgent.

"Uh... Not really. I'm at the hospital right now," Jerome replied. I nearly dropped the phone.

"WHAT?! MOM!" I yelled down the hall.

"No, no, I'm fine. It's Mitch," Jerome replied quickly.

"NEVERMIND!" I yelled down the hall again.

"OKAY!" my mom responded.

I put the dark grey phone back up to my ear. Actually, I'm pretty sure the tag said 'blue' when we bought it, but otherwise, I couldn't tell, since I'm a tad colorblind. Yeah.

"Why is Mitch in the hospital?" I questioned nervously. I had Mitch once or twice before when he came over to see Jerome, when he used to still live with us. Mitch was a nice guy; we were close. Although it was kinda hard staying in touch after my mom and I moved to North Carolina so she could continue her career as a real estate agent.

"He... Uh.. Don't worry about the reason. Anyways, I just wanted to let you and mom know, since he's pretty much family."

"Is he gonna be okay?"

"Yeah. At least, I hope," Jerome responded, a bit choked up. I don't blame him; if my best friend was in the hospital, I'd be bawling my eyes out.

"Okay. I'll talk to you later, then," I promised.

"Bye, Lil' Bacca," he replied. I smiled as I hung up the phone, and put it back on its charger.

~~~

~Adam's POV~

There was a loud knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I shouted. There wasn't any response. I shrugged, and unlocked the door. When I poked my head outside to see who it was, my jaw dropped in shock.

"Brielle?" I asked, not sure if it was really her.

"ADAM!" she screamed, enveloping me in a tight hug.

"How did you know I lived here?" I asked, confused, yet nonetheless excited to see my best friend from my childhood neighborhood.

"I'm across the street! I saw you guys drive up the other day. I couldn't wait to say 'hi!'" Brielle was bursting with excitement.

"It's so awesome to see you again! What're the odds that we'd be neighbors again," I laughed. She smiled, and twisted the hem of her oversized, black Queen Wolf t-shirt around her finger. I remembered she always fiddled with something when she got nervous, or didn't know what to say.

"I dunno," she responded, shrugging her shoulders.

"Do you wanna come in?" I offered.

"Sure, if that's okay," she replied.

"Of course," I told her. I held the door open and let her come in.

"Wow, your house is amazing!" Brielle gushed.

"Adam, where's the-" Alesa stopped mid-sentence when she saw Brielle.

"Oh, who's this?" she asked politely.

"This is Brielle. We were neighbors when we were younger, and she lives across the street," I informed her.

"Cool! It's great to meet you, Brielle," Alesa smiled.

If she was feeling jealous at all, she sure was good at hiding it. But I knew with Alesa, I wouldn't have to worry.

(Author's Note: If you couldn't tell, I introduced two new characters, Whiteskywolf and ChosenVulpix into the story. But, I mean, that should've been obvious.

Hope you enjoyed!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Baiii all my little lions!

Join da pride today!)