Not the Same

~Rene's POV~

This house will basically never be the same without Hannah. She was a big part of the family, and now she's gone.

Adam hasn't come out of his room since Hannah left. I haven't seen him even a second all day.

"Maybe he's creating a plan to get Hannah back," Jason suggested.

"He can't get her back. He lost custody of her," Winta stammered.

We just sat in silence about what Winta had said. It was true. He couldn't get her back.

~~~

~Jason's POV~

"GUYS!" Mitch and Jerome burst out of the guest room and ran downstairs to the living room, gasping for breath.

"We know how to get Hannah back."

~~~

~Hannah's POV~

"So..." Nicole and I were sitting in the room we now shared.

"What do you do for fun around here?" I asked, referring to the orphanage. I knew before there was basically nothing to do but sleep, eat, and watch the TV downstairs, but it was usually turned to the oldies channels for the mistress. I was praying it had changed.

"Nothing. If you try to change the channel on the TV, the mistress sends you back upstairs," Nicole sighed.

"Well, then I have just the thing for you," I pulled out my suitcase from under the bed, and grabbed my phone from inside of it, and went to YouTube and looked up my dad.

"Hey guys, Sky here, and-" Nicole paused the video.

"A couple things. One, why does he call himself Sky? Second, what game is this? Third, who is this guy?" she asked, looking at the screen.

"Um... I don't know, it's Minecraft, and my previous dad who was more like a brother to me," I told her.

"That's your adopted dad?" she stared in awe.

"Yup." I hit play on the video.

"Today we're playing Cops and Robbers. But it's not your average Cops and Robbers, you see-" Nicole hit pause again.

"What's Cops and Robbers?" she asked me.

I sighed. "Dang, Nicole. I have a lot to teach you," I laughed.

"This is a modded Cops and Robbers," Adam exclaimed. I sighed.

"Don't ask what a mod is," I demanded.

"Okay," Nicole shrugged. "Can we do something else? I don't like the way it's making you feel." I shut off my phone, and looked up at Nicole.

"What... how do you know what I'm feeling?" I asked. She tapped the side of her head. "Sixth sense?"

I laughed lightly. "I think that's just called being an empath," I decided.

I turned off my phone, and we sat in silence, for about the twenty-first time since I had gotten here.

"How fast do you wanna get outta here?" Nicole asked, breaking the silence, which I was grateful for her doing.

"I'd stay here forever, until I found another amazing family," I sighed. "Really? Cause I know how to get out."

~Nicole's POV~

Hannah's eyes lit up.

"Okay, here's the plan..."

(Author's Note: So, uh... hey? Um... I'm on vacation right now, so I won't be updating as much. But I'll still be on Wattpad at least once a day, which I consider a relief. I couldn't live without this app and all you amazing people on it.

Baiii all my little lions!

Join da pride today!)