Oh No

~Rene's POV~

We arrived at the house to find that it was true. Ty and Quentin were both gone, seemingly without a trace. Their belongings were nowhere to be seen, and their rooms were empty, except the furniture.

"Where could they have gone so suddenly?" I asked, not really to anyone in particular.

"Who knows? Maybe they had a place to be all along, and were waiting for the perfect time to leave," Jerome suggested. He dropped his phone down on the counter, and started looking around the house, as if searching for them. "I don't hear them anywhere, and none of their stuff is sitting around, like usual. Maybe we should text them?"

I pulled out my phone, and opened up my last conversation with Ty.

Hey, where are you? We're at the house.

Jerome texted Quentin a few seconds after me, and we waited in silence for a few more moments. No response. "I guess we should get going back to the hospital, then," I sighed. Jerome nodded in agreement.

We shut the door quietly behind us, and hopped back into the car. When we were settling in, Jerome's phone started to buzz.

"Tris?" he answered. He paused for a moment, I'm assuming listening to whatever Tris had to say. His jaw dropped- as well as his phone into his lap. He buckled the seatbelt, and pulled out of the driveway faster than I could ask him what was going on.

We pulled into the parking lot in what felt like only a few seconds flat. Jerome rushed out into the parking lot, slamming the car door behind him.

"Jerome, what's going on?" I raced after him. He paused for a second when he reached the sidewalk.

"It's Mitch," he choked, tears welling in his eyes. "The medications they had him on, for internal wounds or whatever, stopped working. He passed out," he whimpered. We walked inside, Jerome picking up his pace.

"Is he going to survive it?" I asked nervously. Jerome just shrugged, facing forward as we continued down the hall.

~Ty's POV~

I caught a flight to Arizona, to move back into my hometown. I didn't bother to tell anyone, but Quentin and I had the same idea, only he's off someplace else.

I know what you're thinking, that I left at the worst time possible. Mitch is in the hospital, and I'm just like, "Oh, might as well pack up and move to Arizona!"

Nope. It's been a decision of mine for a while now, and after Adam left, I couldn't take waiting anymore. Team Crafted broke up; there's not much to do about it now.

And although it pains me to say this, I'm happy I left.

~Brielle's POV~

I had a long-term crush on Adam for a while. I've known him so long, and I've always had a little extra affection for him, but now? He's with Alesa. I don't want to be the one to break them up. No way.

I feel like I'm ruining things without even trying, though. Alesa was really annoyed with me when I left their house last night, and I don't blame them. But Adam is just my friend, I swear!

I just hope Alesa sees that.

(Author's Note: Sorry for not being vey active, I'll try to post more as spring rolls in. On a side note, thanks so much for 1.7k lions! I love you all so much.

Baiii all my little lions!

Join da pride today!