Kyle?

~Adam's POV~

"She's... gone?" I asked, fear running through my mind, along with a million questions. Jerome nodded sadly.

"The mistress said they're looking for her as best as they can, and they'll contact here when they find her," he told me, sorrow in his eyes.

"I just hope they can find her..."

~~~

~Nicole's POV~

"HELP ME! HELP ME!" the familiar screaming echoed in my ears, jolting me awake. Was it just a dream, or is someone really out there?

I got up out of the bed, and trudged over to the window, peeking down at the ground.

Kyle?

~~~

~Tyler's POV~

I heard footsteps coming down the hallway quickly.

"Tyler! Tyler!" I recognized Nicole's voice as her figure appeared in the doorway.

"What? Can't this wait til morning?" I groaned, rolling over on my side, trying to fall back asleep.

"No! I found Kyle," she says. I jolt up.

"Really?"

~~~

~Kyle's POV~ (A/N: Surprise!)

Thunder rumbled deep in the forest. This was the first storm I had experienced since I left Tyler's house.

I panicked, trying to find somewhere safe. But I knew that being surrounded by tall trees wasn't a smart idea.

So I went the only place I could think of: back to the place I had called home up until recently...

~~~

When I reached the front door, I knocked, but there was no answer. I tugged on the knob, trying to open the door, but it was locked. I sighed, making my way around to the back porch, where there was at least a roof above my head, so I could sleep.

I set myself down in the grass just below the porch, and laid up against the cold, wet wooden plank deck.

I looked up at the sky, where the clouds had opened up and rain was pounding down right in front of me. Luckily, Tyler had left the old awning out, so it protected me from the shower out there.

I looked up through the single hole in the awning, and swore I saw someone looking back at me from the upstairs window.

~~~

~Ty's POV~

"What're we gonna do, now that Hannah's not there to get adopted?" Jason questioned.

"We look for her, 'cause clearly those police aren't doing good enough," Winta decided, running a hand through her blonde hair nervously.

We all knew Winta hadn't been handling any of this well. Hannah was gone, and she felt like it was still her fault for leaving Hannah alone in the ocean that one day where it all started. This just added to the pain.

"Where could she be? If she disappeared, she could be anywhere within miles of that place!" Mitch exclaimed worriedly.

"Jason found her before when she was on the street. Can't we find her now?" Rene questioned, looking at Mitch pleadingly.

"Besides, you wanna find her too, right?" Winta asked, raising an eyebrow at Mitch.

He thought for a minute. "Well-"

"Oh my gosh. Don't even tell me. You don't want to?"
Winta's eyes widened in shock.

"Of course I do! It's just-" Mitch trailed off, looking away nervously.

"Just what?" I spoke up. Mitch looked at me.

"Ty, can I talk to you? In private?" I nodded slowly, and he led me upstairs to his room.

"I-I was so mad, when Hannah and Neryece were g-ganging up against me, I-I paid the orphanage to take Hannah back. A-Adam still has c-custody of H-Hannah," Mitch stuttered, tears welling up in his eyes.

"You... you what?"

"I never meant for it to go this far, I swear," he cried.

"Go this far? You little... Hannah is gone because of you!" I gasped. "Don't you think she's been through enough already? And now you do this?" I shook my head in disappointment.

"I know I was a jerk. But we can get her back, right?" Mitch asked hopefully.

"ADAM!" I called downstairs.

"Yeah?" Adam called back.

"C'mere! There's something Mitch needs to explain to you," I yelled. He came bolting up the stairs.

"What?"

(Author's Note: Thanks so much for 425 lions!!! Can we get 450?

Baiii all my little lions!

Join da pride today!)