Diez. Gaunt house

No gif :)

Diez: Gaunt house

Third person;

IT WAS TIME FOR HARRYS LESSON with Dumbledore and he felt excited, he hadn't talked to Dumbledore in a hot minute do this was great.

He arrived at the seventh floor corridor and walked around, looking for a particular statue when he stumbled upon Tiana.

"Tiana?" He called out and was startled when the girl glared at him, her eyes hard and expression cold; stone.

She visually relaxed after a few seconds, so quick the boy question if the girl had even flared at him at all.

"Harry! What are you doing here?"

"Dumbledore." It was one word but she understood exactly what he had meant.

"Oh! Well I'll leave you to it."

With that she walked off and Harry only stood watching her leave, "What are you doing here..,." He said to himself but sighed, she was gone. What was the point now?

Spotting the single gargoyle, he walked closer, his feet hitting the ground faster as he almost began running.

"Acid pops," Harry said and the gargoyle leapt aside. The wall behind it slid apart and spiral stone staircase appeared, one which Harry walked up to and knocked when Dumbledores offices door appeared.

"Come in," said Dumbledores voice from the other side of the door.

"Good evening sir." Harry greeted as he walked into the headmasters office.

"Ah, good evening Harry. Sit if you may?" Said Dumbledore smiling

"I hope your first month back in school was okay..?"

"Yes it was, thank you for asking sir."

"I have arranged with Professor Snape that your detention will be next Saturday instead."

"Right," Harry was glad his detention had been scheduled for next week but he had other matters to worry about.

"So, Harry, you have been wondering, I am sure, what I have planned for you during these- for want of a better word- lessons?" Dumbledore was heading straight to point not for his sake and Harry's but for the sake of getting over with this lesson.

"Yes sir."

"Hm yes, I suppose I would also be curious as to why my headmaster would suddenly have wanted private lessons with me, but luckily it won't be just us two."

Harry sat up and leaned forward, "What do you mean? - uh sir."

"Well, Tiana-"

The door opened to the headmasters office and in walked Tiana Anderson, her short purple hair looking like a beautiful waterfall- all of it going straight down. She had that teasing smirk on her face as soon as she walked in- no, before that. There was never a time when she was serious.

"-here will be joining us." Finished Albus

Harry turned back to the headmaster, "Okay, that's cool and all....but why am I here- uh along with Tiana too sir?"