5. Skateboarding

"
        𝑆𝑘𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑏𝑜𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒-     "

"It's my last day here." I said and they all looked at me.

Dumbledore stood behind me and looked at everyone but Harry, he hasn't been talking to Harry and I could tell it was taking a toll on Harry.

"What do you mean it's your last day here?" Hermione said and the twins only looked at each other.

"Well it's because it is, I'm leaving tonight." I announced and everyone seemed shaken up.

"You could stay sweetie- if there's anything going on you can just talk to me." Mrs.Weasley said and I smiled.

(A/N: Outfit is the first picture on top!)

Dumbledore place's his hands on my shoulders, "Tiana here has some things she needs to do, so I thought it would be best if she would announce it now that you are all here so you don't think something happened to her."

I nodded and smiled at everyone, "I hope everyone is feeling well- I actually wanted to go out for a little with everyone. Yes, I know how much of a big risk it is but I thought It'd be fun.." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Surely not." Mrs.Weasley, Sirus and Remus said while everyone else said yes.

I looked up at Dumbledore, he nodded at me and stepped back.

I stood up and smiled, "I wanted to show you guys something- even if we can't go out, would it be okay to go out for a minute or so...please?"

Moody stared at me and then whispered something to Sirus who passed it to Remus who passed it to Tonks who passed it to Mrs.Weasley who told her husband.

"Sure." Moody said and I grinned.

"Okay let me go- get it."

I ran upstairs and took out my skateboard that was under my bed, running downstairs I ran into the kitchen.

"Ta-da!" I showed everyone the skateboard and everyone began asking questions."

"What is that?" The twins along with Ron asked

"It looks weird." Ginny said

"Surely it isn't useful." Sirus and Remus said

"A muggle object?" Mr.Weasley asked and I nodded

"Yes. This is a skateboard which I'm sure Harry and Hermione are familiar with- people use it as a form of transportation but you can also just ride it for whatever reasons you want." I explained

"And just how do you ride that?" Mr.Weasley asked and I smiled.

"That is why I'm asking for all of you to follow me out."

Everyone followed me, either confused or excited.

"So you just-"

I put my right leg on and with the left one, I kicked off and placed my left foot behind the right one.

(A/N: I'm so bad at explaining stuff so please cut me some slack 😭✋🏻 just imagen someone riding a skateboard normally)

Everyone watched in awe as I did an ollie.

"Wicked." The twins whispered and Ginny gave them a 'really' expression

"I learned this a month ago!" I yelled and built some speed before doing a kick flip.

"Is it hard?" I heard Sirus ask Remus who seemed to be genuinely interested.

"No, can't be that hard." I heard Remus say and I grinned.