xiii. 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑘

It was time for potions class and I had forgotten my notebook, at first I was conflicted in whether or not I should get my notebook but I decided on getting it because Snape was a pain in the ass and if I were late I could make a big ass dramatic entrance as I would surely get detention either way.

I did my daily routine, looking around me before walking in and walking out.

Though when I was getting out I spotted someone going down and out of the hall so I cautiously walked to where they were only to find Harry.

"Harry?" He ignored me

"What's wrong?"

I jumped down toward the stairs before they would move and Harry ran down and into a hallway.

"What's wrong! Hey wait up, what's wrong?"

I walked down the hall chasing after Harry who seemed upset with me.

"For the hundredth time! What is up with you!"

He turned around looking very mad, "What is up with me? You wanna know what's up with me?"

He walked closer to me and pushed me back with his index finger, "So tell me Tiana what were you doing in the seventh floor last night?"

"What?"

"I saw you after the ball. I wanted to apologize for not looking for you, I'd imagen you were alone and I felt bad."

I have "friends."

"But to my surprise you seemed completely fine, Malfoy was even generous enough to leave you here."

"Draco? No you just have gotten it wrong-"

Draco did not walk me up here.

"I saw it with my own two eyes!"

"But-" I was in disbelief

"To me it seems really suspicious- so again Tiana what were you doing up there. And how did that door just appear?"

I grabbed his wrist and led him out of the second floor corridor and up to the seventh.

"What are you doing? I have class!" He struggled against my hold and instinctively I tightened my grip until I heard him wince.

"Sorry." I said, my voice not showing any comfort.

We waited til the stairs stopped moving and then went up towards the seventh floor corridor again.

"I didn't think I had to explain something that is not your business to you." I gritted my teeth.

"But it is my business! Tiana what are you hiding from me!" He sounded so desperate that it made me want to cringe right on the spot but I didn't.

"Merlins beard this is so annoying." I murmured.

I might just kill you right now so shut your mouth Potter.

I let go of his hand and walked three times, thinking about my room until the door finally appeared. I didn't give Harry any time to question me as I led him right inside.

I looked around before shutting the door closed.

"What is this place?" He said amazed.

I crossed my arms and glared at him, "My room."

"Y-your room." He said utterly confused.