14. Preparing for the ministry battle

"
     𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡?
                                                                                        "

Chapter 14: Preparing for the ministry battle

I stared at myself in the mirror and looked at my locket. I reached to touch it and clenched it my hand, was I making the right decision? Of course.

The door opened and Narcissa smiled at me. Smiled. I thought she was supposed to look like she wanted to kill me not smile.

"Your fathers calling you."

"Okay."

I made no move to stand up and she stared at me, "Your father said it is important."

"I guessed that much Narcissa, thank you." I said and stared at her through the mirror.

She pursed her lips and shut the door, I paid no mind to her and continued staring at myself.

I fixed my hair and sighed, "Here we go again."

I opened my door and made my way down to where everyone was.

I pushed open the door and everything was completely quiet. The only sound in sound in the room was my heels clicking against the ground.

Father gave me a sarcastic smile, "Tiana, child I'm glad you could make it."

I sat down and smiled at him, "Me too father, I almost didn't come out at all."

He shut his mouth and grinned, "There it is everyone this is why I'm sure Tiana will be able to take over while I leave for a couple weeks- I assume we have no complains?"

I looked over everyone as they casted their heads down and said not one word.

"Good. If that is all father I will be on my way." I said and made to stand up only to have father sit me down using his hand.

"Now Tiana, I have something I want to announce to everyone and you must stay to hear it, I'm sure you'll be happy with these news."

I raise a brow and nodded anyway.

"Today I and a couple of my followers- we will make our way to the ministry and capture Potter-"

"I already told you that you won't be able to father. It seems you don't quite understand-" my voice rises with each word but father cut me off.

"We will capture Potter and I will make it known I have a daughter- then chaos will break out. We will take this as our chance for you and Draco to work out the plan." He said sternly and I pursed my lips.

I glance at Draco for the first time but his looking down with a frown.

Did he not want this?

No, of course he did. He is Draco Malfoy, he is throughly his father. He should be wanting this. It should be his greatest honor- to have father trust him this much on such a plan. He should be honored not frowning.

"Will you say my name-" I said trying to take my mind off these thoughts.

"No you stupid child! If- if the wizardly world were to know your name you'd be taken in an instant." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Everyone's dismissed."

I patiently waited for everyone to leave and father ignored my presence, petting his snake.