Seis. Baby

"    And so the girl stared at the beauty in front of her,

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" And so the girl stared at the beauty in front of her,

his eyes stared right back at her with hatred

but she dismissed that. "

Seis: Baby

Harry's pov;

IT HAD BEEN WEEKS SINCE I saw Tiana, at least that's what it felt like. It almost seemed like she was avoiding me but I knew she wasn't, she wouldn't.

Afterall, she seemed pretty fine after our last encounter at the library. Lately she's been talking a lot with Malfoy, always whispering to each other during meals.

It was beginning to tick me off, just a little. Malfoys father is a death eater so Malfoy is bound to be one too, I wouldn't want Tiana to get involved with the wrong crowd.

But then again Tiana has a kind heart so I doubt she would ever think about becoming a death eater...

"Well Harry this is where I stop, i'll see you later." Ron said as he waved at me.

Lavender seems to really have him wrapped up around her finger.

Hermiones huff brought me out of my thoughts as she crossed her arms, "I suddenly have potions homework to do so I'm heading back to my dorm. See you Harry."

"Hermione-" I sighed as I watched her leave my sight, seems like she really likes Ron.

I stopped as I watched Tiana, Professor Snape and that Shawn guy all talking. Professor Snape had a scowl on his face and walked away, making sure to swish his robes like he always did. Tiana smiled and high fived Shawn, she pointed to a long and narrow hallway and Shawn nodded.

Interested I walked closer and leaned against a wall, having full access to hearing their conversation.

"Draco said he wasn't going to do it yet Miss-"

"Shh. You sound like Albus, 'Miss Anderson'."

"No, I was going to say miss-"

Why did Shawn stop talking?

I peeked from where I was only to Shawn staring right back at me.

My eyes widened and I stumbled forward, the hatred in his eyes were greater than any I had seen. Including Malfoy.

Tiana turned around and smiled at me, "Harry! What are you doing standing there? Come closer."

I did just as she said and she glanced at Shawn who was clenching his wand. She shook her head and he looked bewildered before grudgingly putting his wand down.

"Can't believe this." Shawn mumbled and Tiana shot him a glare before grinning at me.

"Sorry about him, I don't know what pissed in his breakfast this morning but I'm quite glad to see you!"

I smiled at that, "Yes I'm glad to see you too, you're not around as much anymore.."

"Oh I'm sorry about that- I'll talk to you later though okay? I'm discussing stuff about Draco with him, apparently Draco has been wanting to pull a prank on Shawn and it's driving him insane!" For a split second her tone seemed mockingly but her smile was there.

"O-oh! Alright, I'll leave you two alone.." I scratched the back of my neck as I walked off.

Only when I had walked far off did I notice I had been shaking a little.

Third person pov

As soon as the "chosen one" walked off, the blue haired boy glared at the purple haired girl.

"And why would you do that? You can't just let him walk off." The boy hissed, upon hearing no response he stared at the girl only to step back.

She was smiling as her eyes flared with hate and a fire, she began laughing. Her head thrown back as she tried stopping herself.

She threw her wand and it slid across the floor, she started walking closer to the boy as he backed up.

She caressed his cheek as she sighed, "Flyer don't step over the line no? I wouldn't want to kill you so soon."

"Y-you can't do that.." The boy whispered as he stared at her lips.

Her handed ran down to his neck as she began chocking him, blocking any air from coming in.

"I don't need a wand to kill you boy. Remember your place." She whispered and he nodded.

He began tapping her arm and she smirked, holding on just a little longer she let go and was pleased to see him gasping for air.

"Y-you're crazy..." He breathed out and she smiled at him.

"Just for you~"

And with that she held his chin and connected her lips with his, only pulling away to let the breathless boy breathe before pulling him back in for another kiss.

He pulled away, his face red and his cheeks warm, "Why do you play with me like this?"

She simply stared at the beauty before her, she smiled at him as he glared at her. His insides felt fuzzy and he hated it, he hated her. With such hatred in his eyes he stared at her beautiful green eyes. The girl only smiled and said five words which left him feeling helpless but excited, a weird combination.

"Because no one else will."

End of chapter-

Umm feeling a bit WoWzAaAh 😃👍🏻

AnYwAy what'd you all think?