iv. Leaving so soon?

"Durmstrang Institute" I said aloud as I sighed, it had only been a few months since I last walked down these halls with Victor by my side

The few girls who attended this school used to constantly curse at me, even my dorm mates which made me laugh, it still does. Everyone mostly the girls, were mad because of how I had befriended the "Victor Krum."

How did I actually befriend him? We're neighbors, yup that's right i'm neighbors with the famous Victor Krum, it's funny even thinking back to the clueless Victor.

-Flashback-

The young 9 year old whines as her mom dragged her out of the car with one hand while the other carried a suitcase.

"Mother I don't want to! Let's go back now! Dad's gonna come back again! Mother-" She was cut off as the mother slapped her across the face, her face filled with no emotion and her eyes cold as always.

"What have I told you darling?" Her voice was blunt and cold, like always.

"He's. not. coming. back. Get over it!" She gritted her teeth and gripped the girls wrist harder, squeezing her hand so hard the poor little girl was sure it was broken.

"Okay Mother." She replied with no emotion in her voice whatsoever.

"That's more like it, but you know I don't like doing this. I love you very much and you know that right?" She smiled at the little gurl but they both knew she was putting on a fake smile, in fact there was nothing warm and bright about her smile at all.

——-

"Darling!" Her mother sang, the girl quickly composed herself and sat properly, just like mother taught her.

The door opened and in walked her mom smiling a cruel sinister smile. "We have visitors!" Her mother grinned wider now.

"He iz a vedy vedy cloze friend." She grinned putting on her impression of an accent but failing miserably though the girl never would tell her mother that.

Her mother lost her grin as soon as the words got out, putting on her normal facial expression.

"I expect you to be on your best behavior. I don't want to have to lock you away.." She pouted at the end.

The little girl wished nothing more than to take that pout of her mothers face. It wasn't real. Nothing ever was with her mother. For a 9 year old, she knew a lot. She hurt more than she any 9 year old should. Why? Simply because her father left her mother to go to some ministry bitch, they were lucky that the scheming lady didn't try anything.

Her mother blames Tiana for it, she always had. But as she grew til the age of 9, she learned of what her father did during his time, how he managed to recruit his own army, how he had his own loyal followers. She knew she should be mad at her father, but she wasn't. If she also had the chance to escape a women like her mother, she would.