xix. Blood

-Last chapter of Goblet of Fire year!-

XIX. CHANGES

I woke up and walked to my bathroom, I had my whole day planned out.

I was to shower, dye my hair and eat. I was then to apparate to Durmstrang to pay Igor a visit and then visit Victor.

Taking a towel I hopped into the shower and waited til the water ran warm.

I shivered a little and gathered some shampoo in my hand and began massaging my head with it. I through my head back and washed it out, I cleaned myself and shaved.

Turning the water off, I slid out of the shower and grabbed my towel. I wrapped it around my breasts and walked towards the mirror. I pushed my hair from my hair and sighed.

"I wanted to stay home today." I grumbled and opened some cabinets.

Hair dye. Hair dye. I need hair dye.

I opened every cabinet this house had until I finally found the hair-dye. I needed to dye my hair, if I was going to get soft Tiana confident I need to feel myself too.

I dyed my hair the muggle way since I knew it was the way I wanted to get it done.

"Breakfast..." I mumbled and walked down stairs with tin foil in both sides of my hair.

I sat down and shivered when I felt the cold wooden chair, "I forgot to change."

Standing up I made my way to the fridge, hoping we had some food.

"Chinese!" I said and almost moaned in delight, if there was any food that I loved more than apple pie, it was Chinese, nothing can top that.

I had only eaten it about three times but it is absolutely amazing!

I put it inside the microwave, a muggle object that I somehow knew how to use and walked upstairs to change.

I scanned her wardrobe only to find jeans and short sleeved shirts, there was the occasional skirt and long sleeve shirts but that was about it.

"Much better!" I exclaimed checking myself in the mirror, I loved the way skirts looked on me.

( for some reason it won't show the picture i had put a few months ago and i deleted that photo so😃. just imagen a black skirt and a long sleeved green crop top)

I scrambled down the stairs at the sound of the microwave beeping, I hit it and watched as it still beeped.

"What the actual fuck." I whispered and wacked it again.