vi. Cowards!

"So you got sorted into Slytherin?" A boy with red hair asked me

"Um no...?" I said as I looked at his other two friends.

"What? It's not like you CHOSE Slytherin right?" He snorted.

"Ron stop!" A girl with brown bushy hair said as she cautiously looked at me.

"I mean I didn't SEE you get sorted after all." Ron guy said.

Now quite mad a answered him, "Yes I CHOSE Slytherin, I don't see anything quite wrong with Slytherin. "

"Oh yeah I forgot- your a transfer. Well I'm telling you now, there's not one Slytherin wizard or witch who hasn't gone bad."

This time the girl grabbed his arm while the other friend looked at me uneasy.

"So what?" I answered raising both my eyebrows.

"Are you implying that I'm going to be evil for being a Slytherin? Are you really that much of an asshat?" My arms were crossed and my face with no emotions written on it.

"Yes! Yes that's exactly what I'm implying! See! That answer is exactly what a Slytherin would say. You're all cruel, evil, cold hearted and kill people. I mean I bet you even work with the dark lord!" He screamed as he started breathing hard, his face completely red and his hands curled into fists.

"Since you say Slytherins kill for fun give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you? Huh?" I said as I walked closer to him.

His friends had their wands drawn, I could tell they were all good friends, for friends stick up for eachother.

"I mean who knows I could be working for the dark lord? I'm cruel, I'm evil, I'm cold hearted and I kill people for fun because I'm a Slytherin. Is that what you are saying? What do you know about me? What say do have about who I am, what I do and don't do?" I answered and smiled when I saw all the color drain from his face.

"I- I- I d-didn't- "

"Didn't what? Judge me based on my house? Insult me? " I paused before standing right in front of him, ignoring his friends.

"Say I'll tell you something. Why are you so obsessed?" I said laughing.

"What do we have that you don't? Is it the blood status? I've seen at least 4 times in these two days that i've been here, i've watched and heard as some insulted others because of their blood. Is that it? Is that what it is?"