i. A visit to Riddle's home

ALBUS DIDN'T WANT TO DENY THE FACT THAT HE WAS NERVOUS. No, he knew he was and that was understandable. He stood in front of the Riddle home, it was far from what he expected, that he knew very well.

What if she's like her father? Albus shook his head, she wouldn't be, he would make sure of that. Talking and seeing a Riddle for the first time in a while put an unsettling feeling in his stomach. He didn't know what he was expecting from the child but he knew that she wasn't or at least couldn't be exactly like her father, no. At least not yet, but alas was he too late?

He had been here for the last few months, not gaining the confidence to knock on the door. That was, until last month, he was told though, that the girl was currently at her school, Durmstrang and wouldn't be back til this month.

He knew many things about her, he knew that the girl grew up knowing that her father was a killer. He knew that she grew up knowing he was a person who was feared, his name was feared, she liked that. He didn't.

Sighing he rung the door bell, the screeching sound echoing throughout the house.

Seconds later a woman who looked about 40 opened the door, "How-" She paused when she saw Dumbledore standing at her doorsteps.

"The girl?" She whispered

He nodded and she opened the door wider so he could enter. The walls were white and yellow, photos decorated the walls. "You have a lovely home."

"Thank you." It was barely above a whisper but he heard it clearly.

Ignoring her they walked into the living room where a girl sat at one end of a coach. She wore a black lace dress, the top being a corset. The dress was short and went above her knees. She wore black combat boots and wore jewelry. A ring, which was green, bright green and a black locket hung around her neck, an S clearly on it.

She sat fiddling with her locket but didn't look at them, she looked straight ahead and seemed deep in thought, that was, til the women cleared her throat catching the girls attention.

"Dumbledore. Am I right?" Her voice was soft but very firm.

His eyes glimmered behind his glasses "Yes and you must be Ms-"

"Tiana. Tiana Riddle Anderson."

"Well Ms.Anderson, you might know why I'm here-"

She stood up "Yes. I'm going to Hogwarts now aren't I?"

He nodded. "Alright, I do say I was expecting you for months you see, I had seen you in one of my vis-" She stopped mid sentence and Dumbledore raised a brow.

She cleared her throat "Just felt like you were coming."

He observed her for a few seconds before nodding in an understanding.

The girl turned to the women "Mrs. Maven, if you could- please give us a moment?"

Mrs. Maven left and Tiana signaled for Albus to sit. "Tea?"

"That would be lovely."

Tiana left the room and came back with a tray, she sat the tray on the table and poured tea into two cups.

"So when do I start?" the girl said as she sipped on her tea.

"In a week."

"Hm. Dumbledore-"

"Albus is fine." He interrupted

"Albus. May I ask why you come all of a sudden?"

"Simple, I know Durmstrang isn't doing you well. Hogwarts might just be the place."

She tilted her head to the side "I do like the idea of going Hogwarts but I know there's more to it then what you're saying."

His eyes shined with amusement and nodded "There is, but I won't quite get to that just yet."

She didn't say anything but understood what he meant, it had to do with her dad. She knew that much, just as she zoned out of her thoughts, Albus stood up.

"Well Ms. Anderson I must get going now."

"I can't say i'm a riddle right? That's why you called me Ms. Anderson."

He turned to look at me "No one can know you're a Riddle, you won't last a second in the castle."

With that he left, leaving the poor girl with a lot of questions.

Okayyyy how do we feel about the first chapter so far?

Hope you liked it and remember to vote if you like chicken nuggets 😌✨