Tres. Potions

Tres: Potions

Tres: Potions

I walked alongside a very anxious Pansy who couldn't keep her mouth shut and complained about how much she hated Potions and hoped Slughorn was better than Snape.

I snorted, "Sweetie I don't think it's the teachers, it's your horrible skills in making potions."

She feigned being hurt and dramatically placed a hand on her chest, "I'm good in potions!"

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night."

"A little back up here Draco?" Pansy said giving Draco a hard glare.

He simply shrugged and said, "It's not a lie that you are horrible at Potions."

She pouted and huffed, "Not you two teaming up against me."

"Not you blaming the teachers for your bad skills in potions." I said and tcked making her glare at me.

"Yeah, yeah."

We walked into class and noticed how everyone was standing up and gathered at the back of the classroom.

I, of course being the smart person I am forgot to bring my own copy but luckily Pansy had an extra copy.

Why? Who knows.

"You're a literal life savior! I don't know what I would do without you."

We all stood up straight as in walked Professor Slughorn, he definitely looked like someone who could be charmed easily.

"Hello everyone, I'm sure you all know that as of today I will be your new potions teacher. Now that we are done with introductions let's start."

We stood behind one desk and began to demonstrate to us.

"Attention to the detail in the preparation is the prerequisite of all planning..."

"Ah! Harry, my boy. I was beginning to worry."
Professor Slughorns said with a smile and I don't think he knew that he said it like he wasn't worried at all...

"You brought someone with us, I see."

Harry nudged Ron and he nervously smile at Slughorn, "Ron Weasley, sir-"

"But I'm dead awful with potions. A menace, actually so. I'm probably just gonna-" Ron continued on rambling on with his words but I wasn't too focused on him at all.

In fact I was staring at Hermione who was staring at a girl who stared at Ron with heart eyes, she looked like a love sick girl.

"Hey Pansy who's that?" I whispered pointing at the girl.

"Oh that is Lavender Brown, [she] gotten quite comfortable around Ron now. [They] Are rumored to be dating."

I wasn't really surprised at how Pansy knew this as she knew everything about almost everyone.